Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

It wouldn't allow me to use to code 😞 

2021-12-04 13_04_00-Basket _ Sephora.png

@Eithah From the email

Not valid on Sephora Collection, The Ordinary, Dyson, Oribe, CHANEL, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, purchases on Instacart, on Instagram shopping, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, FLASH, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, shipping & handling charges, or on orders shipping outside the US or Canada.

@SportyGirly125 You are vwry knowledgeable!

Sephora Collection & The Ordinary are excluded from the discount.

@annika23 Orange Delight looks like a really pretty color from the swatch pictures.

I really did not need anything, but since there was a new discount code and the Valentino makeup finally became available, I got Valentino Mini Rosso Valentino Lipstick !

So pretty! @txcatx 

@txcatx Did not know there were minis, gonna look into this stat!

Ooh, I hear they're great, @txcatx!

@TeamBIC @I’m excited for the second round coupon! I didn’t need a lot, but I picked up more conditioner Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner ! 

I love Bumble and Bumble so much! Enjoy! @Kim888 

@Kim888 I'm excited for the coupon too. I tried a sample of that conditioner a while back and liked it. The code is a one time use so I'm going to think long and hard before I use it. I'm sure there will be an eyeshadow palette in there tho. 

@TeamBIC Sad the coupon is a one time use but picked up Artist Couture Mini Supreme Nudes Eyeshadow Palette: The Quickie and Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Merry, Smooth & Bright 

@SportyGirly125 Oh my gosh... I've heard such good things about the DDG mask!  I hope you love it!

@missjeanie Me too!  

@SportyGirly125 The pressure is on with this promo event. 😉 And wow -- awesome that you took advantage on these buys! Is the FaceWare Pro a new item for you? Would love to know your thoughts!

@GeorginaBT I have been using the DDG led mask and really like it.  You only need to use it for 3 minutes and I think it is helping with maskne.  Too soon to tell about the anti aging benefits.

My ears perked up at "helping with maskne." I could use all the help I can get these days! 🙃 Good to hear you're enjoying it, @SportyGirly125! Always love an easy addition to a skincare routine. 

@GeorginaBT Yup the Faceware Pro is a new item for me.  I have been debating getting it for a while now.

Yea same.  I like when it’s multi use because usually a lot of items are oos like now , so I’ll just end up waiting. 

1 Reply
testing