Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@shoppingprincess Did you call customer service?  If you have Sephora Inside JC Penny and Sephora inside Kohl's those all have their own code as well.

I'm Canadian, so unfortunately I can't go to JC Penny or Kohl's 😞  Customer service wasn't much help, said to just cancel the couple of Sephora Collection items if I didn't want to go to pick them up.  Oh well, I probably didn't need those products anyway 😅

@shoppingprincess I would either call again and speak with someone else or the Manager.

TOM FORD Bitter Peach Eau de Parfum Fragrance Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

I am so excited and can’t wait to receive! I have already had a sample of this and it had such a pretty spicy dry down with a very peachy open.

Ooog, great item to get at a discount! Enjoy! @BluePaisley 

Mmmmmm I really love this scent @BluePaisley 

@PrettyPaint And the travel size packaging is just as amazing as a full size which I don’t come across often! 

E41DFBA6-0E2D-443C-9891-540080378D5B.jpeg

Just when you think you’re safe, Sephora blesses you with another sale lol. I’ve been living off of deluxe samples of this for far too long, it was time to pull the trigger 🙈

La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizer 

I love La Mer, @Mcakes. I generally at least have a sample on hand if not the larger jar.

Oh wow, that jumbo La Mer! Amazing pick! @Mcakes 

Ohh such a nice moisturizer, enjoy!

Thank you @BluePaisley ! I was so bummed that all the La Mer rewards sold out so quickly from the Rewards Bazaar today. This will make up for it lol. 

I purchased a #biossance set, a Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black and Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream and I’m so excited to try them all! I use the mascara already and am OBSESSED, with the discount I basically got the mascara free! I’ve never tried any biossance products before so I’m excited for that and I received the bum bum cream as my free bday gift one year but it was basically one time use only so I can’t wait to use it consistently 🙂 

merry Christmas Sephora shoppers!! Hope all of y’all got good hauls with this sale!

@therightsteph Great choices! The Bum Bum cream is a staple for me, just can’t get enough of that scent!

So… I definitely didn’t “need” anything, but of course I want to try all the things. 

I’m most excited about the Dr. Jart+ Bestseller Kit, which was only $34-ish since it was on sale and then discounted further. My complexion is naturally pretty pale, flushed and red, so I’m excited to see if the cream helps color correct.

I’m also excited to try the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder . And I love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy because wanted a cooler pink color.

On the practical side of things, for a new bottle of my beloved Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL and some LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Gummy Bear.

I’m officially cut off from buying beauty products. 😂😆😭 

@annied78 Yes, so relatable. We need to try all the things!! That Dr. Jart set really is such a good deal already, and a steal with the discount!

@annied78 I purchased the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy for the same reason! I think it is going to be a really nice shade!

Waiting impatiently for these beauties to arrive! I think I would have passed if not for the coupon, and a better discount for the amount of purchase than the old $25 off of $75, so I appreciate it. @TeamBIC 

KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

Melt Cosmetics Amor y Mariposas Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette 

The eye palette popped up on the Just Arrived page, it was not on my radar before that, but it looks so gorgeous.

I can’t wait! Next week, I think it arrives! @Margalee 

Ahh this is an exciting order to wait for @sister13 ! You’re going to do some gorgeous looks with that palette, can’t wait to see them!

testing