Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I for one would love more sales towards the beginning of the year. It seems like there are so many going on at the end of the year, it becomes overwhelming. Pretty sure i will have a small order, possibly a primer restock and maybe my CT spray if it comes back in stock

I am looking to buy the Dyson Airwrap™ Complete Styler Limited Edition Set . I have the Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer White and loving it!

Dyson products are excluded from the sale event 

@thank you!

I bought one last week from Ulta and can't wait til it's delivered. I have the blow dryer also and love it

anything nars or milk cosmetics, CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette is a good fragrance i think anyone would like too 

The Chance Eau tendre is really lovely, such a beautiful floral. I think It’s fresh yet distinctive among so many generic florals. @reaw2015 

HUDA Beauty Matte & Metallic Eye Shadow. Period. HUDA BEAUTY Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Liquid Eyeshadows 

Nars orgasm blush and tons of mini sets I’ve never tried are in my basket 

Hi! Today I learned never to use a Gift Card at the Sephora at 42 and Madison in New York! Saleswoman palmed my $50 card and used an unused blank Gift Card which had $0 on it for my transaction 

This is petty larceny and when I reported it to the Manager, Amy, she accused me of trying to reuse the Gift Card. She said it had been redeemed on 11/28/2021, and when she checked my Beauty Awards account, it showed my last transaction was 10/23/2021. She then doubled down on her accusation of me - despite partially proving my case.

Avoid this location and prevent being robbed as I was!

Hey there!

For me this holiday season, I purchased a good amount of skincare products from the brand Kiehls. I’ve never tried the brand before, but I’ve heard many wonderful things about the brand. I am acne prone with oily skin and I really just look for more gentle, clean products that aren’t stripping to my skin. My lips get very dry around this time of month so I also repurchased my favorite lip mask which is the laneige lip mask. It helps my lips to stay hydrated and soft through these colder months. I would recommend trying it out if you haven’t already.

I was just wondering how long the promo for the bag with the trial sizes going on for?

Hi @ellicit,

The sample bag will be available while supplies last!

Always,
Danee

@SamHines90 I have read that the Ordinary is not included in the sale

Re: Holiday Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I was very excited for this sale! I first restocked on Caudalie Grape Water 7.1 oz/ 200 mL and Selfless by Hyram Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL because I was running out of them! I also got my mom First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and #Pat McGrath LABS Love and Lust: Gloss Duo. Additionally, I got my niece MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes™ Pro Lip Palette for her to try different mixes since she’s a fan of art. 

Realized I haven't bought foundation or tinted moisturizer since 2018-2019 since I haven't used them while wearing masks, so I made a last day of the sale purchase to replace my old products! 

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 5 Shell 

I did buy this on Friday, but it is now back in stock. If anyone is having any fomo 😍

Natasha Denona Mini Metropolis Palette & Brush Set 

@TeamBIC 

@Buootiful Gorgeous palette!

testing