Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I’m super excited for both of these! Hopefully will be a nice treat after a busy few weeks, months and year! @Mcakes 

Enjoy your products @sister13 . The eyeshadow colours look beautiful. 

Thanks @Mellmars1185

Great choices for the discount @sister13 ! 😍

Thanks @bakeamuffin

the balm looks so nice! i hope you enjoy them! ☺️

@Mellmars1185 I have this blush and adore it, I hope you enjoy it too! ☺️

@bakeamuffin That is good to hear! I have the other shades but i have a feeling thay this colour might be flattering on my skin tone. I love the rare beauty blush. They last long and a little goes a long way and they are buildable and blendable!

That foundation balm looks nice, I hadn’t seen that before. Enjoy your new items! @Mellmars1185 

I’m trying the #glycolicacid #toner from #theordinary. The coupon didn’t apply but it’s still fun to join in

@BengalTigress The promo code is a one time use code. Did you use it for another purchase or use a different promo code for a promo item?

haven’t used the code yet. 😵💫🤣

Nice! Enjoy your new skincare! @BengalTigress 

@BengalTigress @The Ordinary is excluded from the sale. This is from the email

Not valid on Sephora Collection, The Ordinary, Dyson, Oribe, CHANEL, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, purchases on Instacart, on Instagram shopping, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, FLASH, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, shipping & handling charges, or on orders shipping outside the US or Canada.

Yes ☺️

I think the thread asked who used the coupon and on what product.

I haven’t used my coupon yet but I got a product and wanted to participate in the thread. 

I LOVE skincare! So I've been stocking back up on brands such as #Biossance, #Olehenriksen #Supergoop and #TheGlowRecipe! I love the Biossance gentle aloe and squalane cleanser, their Pore-minimizing toner and their Gel Moisturizer! From Olehenriksen, I love the Vitamin-C serum, eye cream and gel moisturizer as well! From Supergoop, I wear the Unseen Sunscreen DAILY! And from The Glow Recipe, I love their new Guava dark spot serum and the watermelon sleeping mask!💜💗👍🏻💟

ooh, enjoy your new skincare! I have been using the an Ole Henriksen moisturizer and really love it. That C rush looks nice! OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer @Katrina01 

I’m focusing on hair maintain a so I’m grabbing the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil and Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector. these have been staples in keeping my hair long, strong, and healthy. My hair was fragile and it’s slowly becoming healthier, more moisturized, and stronger ☺️

@bakeamuffin  Hope you enjoy the hair products. How do you plan on using them? I have been focusing a lot on my hair and hair health!

Nice, enjoy! @bakeamuffin 

1 Reply
testing