Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

Hi everyone

I love my subscriptions..  other good ways to save on make up??

Re: Hi everyone

@enron , me too love, me too 🤣

Everything that @Guessgal stated! Mailing lists are major.  You can also follow brands on IG and get additional heads up on sales and product releases.

Also, consider department stores like Macy's and Nordstroms.  They often have sales.

I peruse Sephora often because it's a makeup junkie's mall, and since it's easy to save faves, I often wait for a gift with purchase that I like to also try something new.  If I really like it, I'll wait until a good sale.  Sephora will also sometimes send an email when one of your loves is on sale, I lucked out and got a Viseart palette that way!

Re: Hi everyone

@enron You can check a brand's direct site (e.g. Tarte, Marc Jacobs, YSL, etc.) or join their mailing list so you get notified of any sales they're having. YSL Beauty Canada had a summer sale in June with 50% off select products. Also, if you like purchasing from Sephora, Sephora sometimes does sales around statutory holidays. For example, they just had a Canada Day/Fourth of July sale recently. They might have a Labour Day sale too so you might want to check back around then. Other than that, you might want to check out warehouse sales by the beauty giants: L'Oréal and Estée Lauder typically host 1-2 per year.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing