cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

I told the mini about them as soon as I picked her up fro...

I told the mini about them as soon as I picked her up from school @eshoe 🤩 (I told her mainly about the sprinkle one...not gonna lie I did have the urge to lick it. I didn't though!😋)

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

@sonnydee Definitely looking forward to feedback on the I dew care set in the masking thread! I love their peel offs and was planning on getting this set the next time I redeem points

@CC3616 @Kim888 @itsfi I'll be sure to tag y'all when I u...

@CC3616 @Kim888 @itsfi I'll be sure to tag y'all when I use these!

Yaaay @sonnydee, you got the masks!! 😍 Looking forward to getting your feedback on these.

ooooh @sonnydee I can't wait to hear your thoughts on all the masks!

I can't wait to try those Mini Scoop Masks too @sonnydee!!! 

I've been happy with all the I Dew Care products I've tried. These, I may have to buy full size even if they're just ok...just for the smell. Omg! 🤩❤🤯 @sephoraaddict918

Ulta and Morphe. I wanted the Becca X Khloé and Malika BFF palette. This is Khloe’s and I love it! I actually want to grab Malika’s as well because it will suit me better during the summer. Still Glitter and Glow in Plum On and Tulip Twinkle. Tulip Twinkle reminds me a lot of Dollish (which is one of my faves) but is a brighter pink. Thirsty Platte because it’s the only JS launch that has ever caught my eye. I actually loooove it! DOC single in Encore. Such a gorgeous brown, metallic shade. Stills duo shadow in Golden Topaz. This is so stinking pretty. I’ve been pairing this with the Thirsty Palette for 3 days now! 8E70FBDF-0619-478C-ADB3-ECC69D3F49F3.jpeg

R- Tulip Twinkle L-Plum OnR- Tulip Twinkle L-Plum On

that palette from js is the only one I've ever wanted too...

that palette from js is the only one I've ever wanted too 💗🔥 havnt got my hands on it yet @darlyndar would love to see a look you do with it

Re: that palette from js is the only one I've ever wanted too...

The first 2 rows are great @lmaster. They actually blend really well. I’m definitely impressed. I need to be more comfortable with taking selfies. Lol. I do it once every few months. I just feel so odd! I need to get over it. 

Re: that palette from js is the only one I've ever wanted too...

@darlyndar you are gorgeous girl! Seriously would love to see some looks you do 😘

Great haul @darlyndar! I love the stila colors!

Those Stila swatches are gorge @darlyndar! Enjoy all your new treats!! 

great haul @darlyndar an thanks for sharing swatches!

Beautiful swatches @darlyndar!!! I LOVE all that sparkle! 

Sephora and Ulta haul 🙂

i cannot for the life of me be without the primer water. This stuff is bomb for dry skin 💖

Coraline is one of my all time favorite movies (it was a gift)Coraline is one of my all time favorite movies (it was a gift)

Great haul, @darkiceis!  Thank you for recommending the Primer Water!

Ughhhh! The green clean set is calling my name (trying to wait. I need to try the other stuff thare in that set) Love that green sorbet smell @darkiceis

I can't live without that primer water either, @darkiceis!! I spray my brushes and sponges with it before putting on my foundation.

@darkiceis, nice haul!! Love the Hourglass lippies - the colors are so pretty! ♥️ The Smashbox primer water sounds like something I need to look into! 👀 

great haul @darkiceis ! I spy a very lovely hourglass lippie! Hope you love it

1,827 Replies
testing