cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Great haul @mezzotown88! All the brushes look awesome!

Fantastic products and great job catching the gwps, @mezzotown88!

Hi First, I just want to thank @SportyGirly125 for making the January hauls thread before I jump on to my hauls!

Ebay- Disney Japan hand mirror LE
106057B2-5AF1-4D06-8C0E-9EF3F4A48420.jpeg

Ordered Ariel, Rapunzel, Jasmine too ... it’s on the way. 

Ulta-C21EB379-D48B-4F19-BA53-99E2892C1548.jpeg

I went to JIll Stuart beauty store in nyc earlier today. I wanted to buy a few but they said they only have the testers (they didn’t have the actual products with them ) so they ordered it for me and it’s going to be delivered to my house. I’ll show you guys the things I bought when I receive them!🤗74EC2B35-7D76-4C68-880C-C24B74DDD328.jpeg

A35DD1D6-EA73-4C8F-9AF7-DF821E3D7615.jpeg

A02B1E3C-0033-4F30-B0A0-CA0CC426F627.jpeg

0CE267F6-7BB6-43EB-B007-C39A003439A9.jpeg

Oh wow!  That Alice mirror is stunning and the Jill Stuart store is soooo gorgeous, @mezzotown88! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 Thanks! 🤗

Ohhhh, Jill Stuart! 💕 Excited for your order to come in @mezzotown88! Hard to go wrong with JS!

@itsfi Thanks 🤗 I’m excited too!! I can’t wait to show you guys!!

what a beautiful store @mezzotown88

what a beautiful store @mezzotown88

Your vanity room is so beautiful @mezzotown88 ! I love the way you organized everything 💕 ! I can’t wait for you to post your Jill Stuart goodies! In the meantime enjoy your haul! 😊

@keana1 That’s actually not my room lol 😂it’s actually Jill Stuart beauty store that I went to the other day but I’d love my room to look Iike that!

I’m sure everyone would love to have a vanity room like in the Jill Stuart boutique @mezzotown88 ! ❣️

How lovely ! ❤️ I need to check out the Jill Stuart store next time I visit New York, it is impossible to find here in Canada 😞 

Love everything that you got ! I wonder, could you possibly DM me the name of the ebay store where you got your mirrors ? 🙂

@emiie Thanks so much. Also this isn’t really a store store it actually is in an office building so you need to make an appointment to visit! I’ll shoot you a pm right now!

Oh that mirror is adorable! Amazing haul @mezzotown88!

Oh that mirror is adorable! Amazing haul @mezzotown88!

Re: Oh that mirror is adorable! Amazing haul @mezzotown88!

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks. I’ll show you guys the other 3 mirrors I also bought when they get here.. they’re coming from Japan..

I love your new mirror, @mezzotown88!  The Jill Stuart store looks amazing! 😮 

@curlychiquita Thanks!😘

I love it too and It definitely has some weight to it.. I like that it’s a little bit heavy!

Oh that Jill Stuart store @mezzotown88! Everything is so pretty, thank you for taking and sharing the pics, they are lovely.

@eshoe  anytime😘... they also had other Japanese luxury make up brand like Decortè next to Jill Stuart store I don’t know If you’re familiar with that brand or not but their makeup and skincare is bit on the pricy side. I’ve already bought a lot at JS so I only browsed and didn’t buy but I’m actually thinking of going back real soon.. I’ll remember to take pictures when I go back!

I haven’t heard of that brand @mezzotown88, but I’m sure it’s a beautiful store if it’s next to this one. The photos you took are so beautiful, I appreciate all of the details and care they put into their displays. It looks like a labor of love 💕 

Nice haul @mezzotown88! That mirror is so pretty!

1,827 Replies
testing