cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: @Ispend2much6 that was an amazing deal on those products!

@lmaster   Can you believe it?  The travel size Omorovicza items are 3 for $75 on their site, so the value is definitely there!

Re: @Ispend2much6 that was an amazing deal on those products!

Oh absolutely! @Ispend2much6 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

@Ispend2much6  That is such a pretty box!

@SportyGirly125  Thanks!  It was a good choice to buy it.  Sometimes it's a risk but it definitely paid off this time.

@Ispend2much6,

That's really a great looking container box!  One that you will want to keep!

How do you like the blush shade?

@tsavorite  I LOVE that blush!  It is not a neutral pink; it is a very pale lilac pink.  It is very subtle, but you can build it up (supposedly; I haven't tried yet.)  Very fresh-looking.

Becca's Lunar New Year highlighter and Berlin Girl for contrast.

Room lighting:

Top- Lunar New Year; bottom- Berlin GirlTop- Lunar New Year; bottom- Berlin Girl

Full sun light:

Left- Lunar New Year; right- Berlin GirlLeft- Lunar New Year; right- Berlin Girl

@Ispend2much6,

How do you like using the Lunar New Year Highlighter?  I think the Pig is very cute!

Does the compact feel substantial enough?  I read comments about insubstantial weight of one of the other latest Becca Highlighter compacts.

@tsavorite   If you hadn't mentioned the weight difference, I wouldn't have noticed.  I'm not sure that I even do.  The Lunar compact is gold around the edges instead of the normal silver.

That box is so pretty @Ispend2much6! Enjoy all your goodies!

@faeriegirl Thanks!  I am sooo pleased with it.

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

My mini Sephora order. We're saving to buy a house so no more splurging on stuff too much anymore. I ran out of my favorite lip balm (Jack Black) and had to order another one. I've been eyeing this IGK dry shampoo for a long time now and figured I should order it too so Jack won't be so lonely on the way to my house. I redeemed 100 pts to try the mask and the other stuffs are samples.

Nice haul @NinaNee

Thanks! I'm so loving this dry shampoo!

Thanks! I'm so loving this dry shampoo!

A small but mighty haul @NinaNee! A good dry shampoo is a must! You picked up some great mini’s and gwp’s! 💕

Thanks! I new I'd really like this dry shampoo when I tri...

Thanks! I new I'd really like this dry shampoo when I tried it in the store but now that I have it I am in love with it!

That First Class is really so great!!, great purchases and promos! 💗💗💗 @NinaNee 

Great choices for your low-buy, @NinaNee!

love your caudalie products and IGK is one of my faves! @...

love your caudalie products and IGK is one of my faves! @NinaNee

I just ordered that igk in a set after trying out a mini a few times I love it- it soaks up all the oiliness & gives my flat fine hair volume BUT it does dry your hair out. I'm ok with it cause I don't use dry shampoo but maybe once a week on my gotta -look good- but- dont have time to wash my hair days. @NinaNee

I fell in love with this dry shampoo when I tested it out...

I fell in love with this dry shampoo when I tested it out last year. I have a really oily scalp and I've tried so many dry shampoos from drug stores to high end but none seem to ever deliver what I wanted until I tried this one out. Just like you I have fine and very flat hair and this works perfectly for me. Glad you like it too.
1,827 Replies
testing