Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Sephora and Ulta haul.C50C9CD9-6989-4712-B88B-C7AC91BFD41B.jpegUlta. The It cosmetics had a 5x points multiplier so since it’s my favorite foundation I couldn’t pass it up. The OPI, sunblock, and nioxin were all on sale.

CD58358C-CB72-46A7-B5AD-EA20144E2180.jpegSince sephora has the 2x points on skincare I figured it was a good time to finally try the DE facial bars and the Kora eye oil. And I finally caved and had to get the PMG glosses after seeing all the great reviews and swatches.

Those PMG glosses look so pretty, @faeriegirl!  

@CookieGirl1 They are amazing!❤️

@faeriegirl I've never tried any of them so I'm curious--do they have any kind of scent?

@CookieGirl1 They do have a light sweet scent.

so many goodies I need to try @faeriegirl great haul

so many goodies I need to try @faeriegirl great haul

I love your new nail polishes and lip glosses, @faeriegirl!  I hear the facial bars are good, too!

great haul @faeriegirl - looks like some fun OPI shades!

Thank you @Kim888!

You are going to LOVE the Noni Eye Oil, @faeriegirl!!!! It is an absolute Holy Grail to me! ❤️❤️❤️

@darlyndar One if the reasons I got it was based on your recommendations for it!❤️

Yay @faeriegirl! I use mine right after eye cream and before concealer. I only let it set for a moment. I use TOO FACED - Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer. I’m 38 so it can be a tad matte for my undereyes. Kora gives it the glow that it lacks and it never settles into lines. It’s pure magic. 

Nice haul @faeriegirl!! I need to try Pat Mcgrath this year, and Drunk Elephant!

Thank you @GodivaMoon! This is my first pat mcgrath purchase but everything I have tried from Drunk elephant has been great.

I grabbed Malika’s palette yesterday. So glad I did! I need the lightest had to get some intense pigment. Sigma spa pad cause I was in need of a new one. I was using a small elf pad for years. And lastly...some Tom Ford. They’re stunning. I want every single shade now. I picked up Golden Peach, Sun Worship and Young Adonis. They’re so gorgeous and easy to apply. I picked up UD Primer Potion in Caffiene. It has this golden brown/mustardy tint to it. Apply these Tom Ford’s overtop and it’s heavenly! I forgot to add the UD so I added another pic with a swatch. It blends out beautifully and can be used alone for an easy look lastly, the Cinema Secrets small spray bottle. I own the big jug, but this will live on my vanity for quick cleaning. It’s nice I can just constantly refill it. I own the metal pot, but it evaporates so quickly in it  7B90F76C-596C-4662-825F-D089E8EF6845.jpeg

B596641F-86BA-4ABC-9639-2165CFCBC7F1.jpeg

this is a beautiful shimmering haul @darlyndar

this is a beautiful shimmering haul @darlyndar

Your Tom Ford, @darlyndar!! <3  I want to try the primer potion in caffeine, as well!

I love your new purchases @darlyndar! The brush cleanser is one of my favorites to use on my brushes. Those TF shadows look so stunning! Smiley Happy

@darlyndar Those shades are going to be stunning with the new hair 😍😍 

Omg @GG84! Yes!!! Lol! I originally wanted some coral/peachy hair. I had 100% virgin hair down to my butt. I let my ombré grow out for 6 years. I woke up one day and needed a change. I love my friends, but nobody can do my hair the way I can. I  did foils with 30, 40 and 50 vol then balayage with 20. I got my hair to a level 8 with no breakage whatsoever because of Olaplex. Then I decided to do it orange the last minute. So glad I did. I’m so in love! After it fades, I’ll do a coral. But now, I feel I need to do a more dramatic eye. 😩😩😩

@darlyndar I couldnt tell if you did a highlift and deposit or if you lifted and deposited with a direct d. I noticed the tinsel is back?! You totally could have just added extensions for that pop but you did a goooood job!! I cant balayage my own hair, not the back anyway! It looks bomb! 

842 Replies