cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

@sonnydee Shoot, those glosses look so pretty!  Do they have a scent?

yes they do @Cookiegirl. it's like a vanilla.

yes they do @cookiegirl. it's like a vanilla.

That storage box looks like something Is expect to find Tatcha goodies hiding out in @sonnydee🤩 Love the PMG cool glosses, thank you for he swatches! 

I dont need it but I couldn't resist it 😊@eshoe. I use t...

I dont need it but I couldn't resist it 😊@eshoe. I use these for when my eyeshadow palette collections get to big for my acrylics

RE: Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

I love the hand towel 😂

thanks @CC3616 it says Mr right on the opposite side. I h...

thanks @CC3616 it says Mr right on the opposite side. I have another set that's a light blue but hubs used the towel to take something out of the oven......😕 it got burned a lil.

RE: Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

The Marc Jacobs lip set is gorgeous!

it's so pretty @StyleLynn I might have to pick up another...

it's so pretty @StyleLynn I might have to pick up another set. I might kill a FS of the gloss but never a lipstick

@sonnydee, you got your PMG glosses!  Yay!

Only the cool set which I ordered after the warm set. Go figure. 😳@curlychiquita

Great haul @sonnydee! I ordered the cool glosses and can’t wait for them to come in. The swatches look great!

They're are truly gorgeous @faeriegirl just make sure when you get them they're closed tight. My middle one wasnt🤨

Thanks for the heads up @sonnydee!

I almost forgot!  I also finally found the MAC x Patrick Starrr Powder from the Holiday Slay Ride collection at Macy's!!!

011219macpatrick.jpg

Spoiler
I know there has been controversy since this costs more than the original Patrick Powder, but you get less in the box, however, I had to see if it lived up to the hype!  It is really a lovely powder - it leaves my skin super silky and reduces the look of my pores... however, I don't really think it's any better than Laura Mercier or Cover FX.  No regrets, though!

Your photo is so beautiful @Tamara76! 😍 Thanks so much for your thoughts on the powder - the packaging is gorgeous! 

Awww - Thank you so much, @itsfi! ❤️

loving the red packaging @Tamara76

loving the red packaging @Tamara76

Re: loving the red packaging @Tamara76

So do I, @lmaster! ❤️

@Tamara76 Congrats on getting it.  I have the one in the orignal packaging and love it.

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!  I was so excited to find it! ❤️

Happy Birthday Month, @SportyGirly125!!!

I can't believe this is my first haul post of the new year!!!  I've tried to slow down my spend and I must be doing o.k. so far!!!

1.  Bath and Body Works:

011219bbwsas.jpg

Spoiler
This is my haul from the Semi-Annual Sale:
1.  2x Campfire Donut 3 Wick Candles:  Everyone kept raving about them, but I wasn't super impressed when I smelled them in store so I skipped them on Candle Day.  But, then I got fomo.  So when I saw these for $10.50, I couldn't resist!  And guess what!  They smell really yummy when they are lit!
2.  Island Margarita 3 Wick Candle:  My store didn't have these on Candle Day and it is a summer fave!
3.  Pumpkin Pecan Waffles:  My store also didn't have these on Candle Day and this is my favorite fall scent (notice the food and drink theme....)
4.  Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
5.  Country Apple Body Wash
6.  Cherry Chill Hand Soap
7.  Strawberry Vanilla Sugar Hand Soap

2.  Birchbox:

011219macbirchbox.jpg

Spoiler
This was an order from the Birchbox shop, not from the subscription box - I posted on Instagram and a lot of people didn't realize they had an online store!
1. Kerastase Bain Chroma Captive DS - Part of the Mystery GWP
2.  Sugarfina Peach Bellini Gummies - Promo (sadly, these were devoured with my daughter within an hour of opening them)
3.  Trestique Crayon - Part of the Mystery GWP
4.  R + Co High Dive - I got a DS in my sub last month and fell in love so I ordered the full size
5.  MAC Girls Risk Taker Palette - I got this for 50% off! Score!

3.  Sephora:

011219sephorasaleonsale.jpg

Spoiler
This is my sale on sale haul:
1.  But First, Beauty Dish Point Perk
2.  Viseart Theory VII Palette in Siren
3.  Urban Decay Elements Space Powder
4.  Natasha Denona Duo Glow 01 Alba
5.  Natasha Denona Duo Glow 02 Rayo

4.  Ulta:

011219ulta2bags.jpg

Spoiler
1.  2x GWP Bags - 1 for me and 1 for my daughter
2.  NARS DS GWP
3.  OFRA Rodeo Drive Highlighter
4.  Tony Moly I'm Avocado Sheet Mask
5.  Pacifica Purify Wipes
6.  Duo Lash Glue
7.  Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer
8.  Marc Anthony Grow Long Hair Treatment Mask
9.  Tarte Shape Tape
10.  Revolution Banana Powder
11. Revlon Mini Tweezer Set

5.  Panacea Skincare:

011219panacea.jpg

Spoiler
1. Panacea The Aegis Daily Facial Cleanser:  This is lovely!  It is super creamy and smells like roses and it really leaves my skin feeling moisturized, in addition to super clean!  I really love it!   

Panacea is a new indie brand focused on creating an effective and simple daily skincare routine to help you better face your day and their products are based on K-Beauty principles.
**Full disclosure - I was gifted this by the brand, but definitely plan to purchase when I run out!

6.  Scandic Skincare:

011219scandic.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Scandic Mjuk Serum:  This is a smoothing and resurfacing serum that is supposed to be amazing based on everything I've heard from friends who use it.  I am trialing a couple new skin care products right now, so I haven't started this one yet, but will let you know what I think very soon.  

Scandic is a new vegan, cruelty-free skin-care brand that uses natural botanical ingredients found in Sweden, combined with cutting edge science.  **Full disclosure, the brand gifted me this serum to try - I know y'all don't like Influenster type reviews, but I try to share new indie brands here that I think you'd all be interested in. 🙂

1,827 Replies
testing