cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

@fieldsofclover That must of been a fun visit! Hope you enjoyed your time and your goodies 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Great pick up! I have the Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 gand it is one of my favorites from her 🙂 @fieldsofclover 

Yay!!! Glad you are loving the palette @fieldsofclover ! Saw your post in the brand thread. That's so freaking amazing!!!

@fieldsofclover What a cool experience. Looks like you had a blast. Love the goodies you got. 

I'm ready to hibernate my way through the remainder of winter with these Hauls 🛍Chapters Haul! I'm ready to sit back and sip tea from my Unicorn mug while I read these novels =)Chapters Haul! I'm ready to sit back and sip tea from my Unicorn mug while I read these novels 😃

Lush Haul - a sleepy shower bomb, some bath bombs, some bubble bars, and s seaweed eye mask!Lush Haul - a sleepy shower bomb, some bath bombs, some bubble bars, and s seaweed eye mask!

Sephora haulSephora haul

GWP'S and Samples, forgot to add DE retinol setGWP'S and Samples, forgot to add DE retinol set

What a lovely haul @bakeamuffin and hibernate is right! It has been so brutally cold the last bit and I am ready for spring to arrive! Glad you loved that PMG divine gloss; I have yet to try any of the glosses, but thinking one of the new mini trios would be the perfect introduction to the glosses!

Beautiful @bakeamuffin!! Beautiful haul, beautiful photos!! ♥️♥️ The pic of your Sephora haul is spectacular! 😍

Thank you so much @itsfi! 🌸💜

@bakeamuffin I think you’re prepared for the cold... I wasn’t! 😂For the past few days It’s been really cold! Temperatures dropping to -16(I’m sure people who live in the Midwest and up north will think -16 is nothing but that’s really cold for me. It almost feels like -30 because there’s a lot of walking involved to get to work(take a bus, get on the subway, walk a few blocks(seem like 10 blocks with the cold air blowing right into my face😭😂)   ... I literally thought I was going to freeze to death on my morning commute today 😂😭😂 

Don't cut yourself short, that is cold @mezzotown88 !! That cold wind hitting your skin is so uncomfortable and drying! 😣 Stay warm! 💗

I’m super curious about that book you have at the top! I read a brief description of it a while back and have been thinking of picking it up too @bakeamuffin 

@Guessgal the hate u give is starting off so well, I'm confident it will be a really great read, although difficult at some points. Angie's new book On the come up is coming out this month too, I believe its release day is the 5th. I can't wait to read that one, as well 😊

@bakeamuffin, it's the perfect weather for books and tea ❤️

It definitely is, @pocketvenus, the polar vortex is hitting us this weekend and it's SO. COLD. 🙀 ❄ Blanket, books, baths, and tea, are all kn the menu for this weekend. Stay warm! 💗

@bakeamuffinthanks!! You too 🕯📚🍵

Books and bath bombs go great together, @bakeamuffin! Enj...

Books and bath bombs go great together, @bakeamuffin! Enjoy you new books!

Re: Books and bath bombs go great together, @bakeamuffin! Enj...

@curlychiquita  I couldn't agree more! ☺

That's some seriously awesome haulage, @bakeamuffin .

Thank you @CookieGirl1! ☺

have fun reading! @bakeamuffin love the mug 🦄 great haul

have fun reading! @bakeamuffin love the mug 🦄 great haul

Re: have fun reading! @bakeamuffin love the mug 🦄 great haul

Thank you so much, @lmaster 😊📖

testing