cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

Itโ€™s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

LOVE everything about this haul @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– The YSL lippie is gorge ๐Ÿ’„ and Iโ€™m so with you on that Becca highlighter - for collection purposes only! ๐Ÿท Itโ€™s adorable! That Clueless palette makes me nostalgic! BRB, have to go look up that Zote brush soap! DF5C82AB-06A2-4FAB-B99E-158E6FEEB041.gif

OMG!  I love Clueless, @itsfi !  My two besties and I went to a 20th anniversary screening party not too long ago and it brought back so many memories! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

As always, such beautiful pics!! So many goodies!

Re: RE: Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Awww thank you, @samkeaysxo ! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Wow so many goodies.  I am glad you got Nars Fort de France.  It is my favorite highlighter and the Jouer Rose Gold Blush Duo is another favorite of mine.  I love all the other goodies you got like the Becca Year of the Pig highlighter, Pat McGrath mini lipglosses, the YSL lippie and the Diptyque Valentine's Day set.  Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 ! I am definitely enjoying it all! โค๏ธ

WOW @Tamara76  fantabulous hauls!! I have been debating on trying the YSL V-day lipsticks, you have pushed me over the edge to get on it! Luv the Tokidori! And like omg Clueless!!!! I LOVE that movie!! Need to watch it again! Where in the world did you find that palette??? You have to give yourself some snaps for that one!!

clueless gif.gif

LOL!  I got the Clueless palette at Hot Topic!  LOVE the movie, too, @GodivaMoon !!!

TJMaxxTJMaxxTJMaxxTJMaxxTJMaxxTJMaxxAshley FurnitureAshley FurnitureMarshall bluetooth speakersMarshall bluetooth speakersMy friend made all lavender scrub, candle, and coasters.My friend made all lavender scrub, candle, and coasters.TarteTarteTJMaxxTJMaxxSephoraSephoraTJMaxxTJMaxx

so beautiful @meecheroo the dresser is stunning along wit...

so beautiful @meecheroo the dresser is stunning along with the rest of your haul

Wonderful hauls, @meecheroo!  I especially love your new dresser!

Wow! Great haul @meecheroo!!!

So many fabulous finds @meecheroo! ๐Ÿ’• I NEED to find that Marshall speaker! It would make a great gift for a friend whose last name is Marshall. ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy all your new treasures!

@meecherooWicked haul!! That Marshall Amp speaker<3  I have a Marshall Amp I use for my guitar, didn't know they made bluetooth speakers. Need!! And I luv that bureau!!

RE: Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Wow, so many awesome, beautiful finds! Enjoy all of your goodies!!

@meecheroo What an amazing haul. I love how you laid everything out. I love the dresser and the Bluetooth speakers. 

Amazing haul @meecheroo! That dresser is gorgeous!

@meecheroo I love your hauls so much!!!!!  That dresser has me speechless - it is soooo gorgeous!  And the handmade items from your friend are beautiful and sweet!  As always, everything else is lovely, too!  You have exquisite taste! โค๏ธ

@meecheroo Such an amazing haul! I absolutely love that dresser, it is seriously GORGEOUS! ๐Ÿ˜ 

I see those mugs at TJ Maxx all the time and am always so tempted to buy them, but then my husband reminds me we have enough mugs! Haha! I may still buy them anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‚

You have some pretty talented and thoughtful friends to make you those wonderful gifts! They look awesome!

I hope you enjoy your dresser and all your new goodies! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

@meecheroo - What an awesome haul!  I am in L-U-V with your new dresser!  It's absolutely gorgeous! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Not sure when you birthday is but Happy Birthday @SportyGirly125!!! Hope it's a good one!!!

Image result for happy birthday hello kitty gif

Image result for happy birthday hello kitty gif

testing