cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Ohhhh thanks for the review, @darlyndar !  I am starting to compare mirrors as I should be setting up my beauty room in the next month!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I would love a product that could do my makeup for me lol!

great haul @darlyndar ! I've heard so many good things about those mirrors

Me too @Kim888. I’ve been researching mirrors for a while now. The model before this is nice because the height adjusts. I was originally going to get that one but saw this one in-store and decided on this because of the actual mirror features. I wear glasses more than contacts and always have a hard time with my right eye because my left eye is pretty bad. Especially with falsies. This mirror allows me to actually see without having to throw in a contact! Lol. That alone is totally worth the investment. 

Sephora and Ulta haul.Ulta. The It cosmetics had a 5x points multiplier so since it’s my favorite foundation I couldn’t pass it up. The OPI, sunblock, and nioxin were all on sale.Ulta. The It cosmetics had a 5x points multiplier so since it’s my favorite foundation I couldn’t pass it up. The OPI, sunblock, and nioxin were all on sale.

Since sephora has the 2x points on skincare I figured it was a good time to finally try the DE facial bars and the Kora eye oil. And I finally caved and had to get the PMG glosses after seeing all the great reviews and swatches.Since sephora has the 2x points on skincare I figured it was a good time to finally try the DE facial bars and the Kora eye oil. And I finally caved and had to get the PMG glosses after seeing all the great reviews and swatches.

Lovely haul, @faeriegirl! ❤️

Thank You @Tamara76!

Love your haul @faeriegirl!! 💗 So many fun treats to enjoy! The nail polishes you picked up are pretty!

Thank you @itsfi!

Those PMG glosses look so pretty, @faeriegirl!  

@CookieGirl1 They are amazing!❤️

@faeriegirl I've never tried any of them so I'm curious--do they have any kind of scent?

@CookieGirl1 They do have a light sweet scent.

so many goodies I need to try @faeriegirl great haul

so many goodies I need to try @faeriegirl great haul

I love your new nail polishes and lip glosses, @faeriegirl!  I hear the facial bars are good, too!

great haul @faeriegirl - looks like some fun OPI shades!

Thank you @Kim888!

You are going to LOVE the Noni Eye Oil, @faeriegirl!!!! It is an absolute Holy Grail to me! ❤️❤️❤️

@darlyndar One if the reasons I got it was based on your recommendations for it!❤️

Yay @faeriegirl! I use mine right after eye cream and before concealer. I only let it set for a moment. I use Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beige. I’m 38 so it can be a tad matte for my undereyes. Kora gives it the glow that it lacks and it never settles into lines. It’s pure magic. 

Nice haul @faeriegirl!! I need to try Pat Mcgrath this year, and Drunk Elephant!

3 Replies
testing