cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Thank you @GodivaMoon! This is my first pat mcgrath purchase but everything I have tried from Drunk elephant has been great.

I grabbed Malika’s palette yesterday. So glad I did! I need the lightest had to get some intense pigment. Sigma spa pad cause I was in need of a new one. I was using a small elf pad for years. And lastly...some Tom Ford. They’re stunning. I want every single shade now. I picked up Golden Peach, Sun Worship and Young Adonis. They’re so gorgeous and easy to apply. I picked up UD Primer Potion in Caffiene. It has this golden brown/mustardy tint to it. Apply these Tom Ford’s overtop and it’s heavenly! I forgot to add the UD so I added another pic with a swatch. It blends out beautifully and can be used alone for an easy look lastly, the Cinema Secrets small spray bottle. I own the big jug, but this will live on my vanity for quick cleaning. It’s nice I can just constantly refill it. I own the metal pot, but it evaporates so quickly in it  7B90F76C-596C-4662-825F-D089E8EF6845.jpeg

B596641F-86BA-4ABC-9639-2165CFCBC7F1.jpeg

Drooling over the Tom Ford, @darlyndar! ❤️

@darlyndar, the Tom Ford shadows are beautiful. Love the Cinema Secrets spray bottle for a quick cleanup.

this is a beautiful shimmering haul @darlyndar

this is a beautiful shimmering haul @darlyndar

Your Tom Ford, @darlyndar!! ❤️  I want to try the primer potion in caffeine, as well!

I love your new purchases @darlyndar! The brush cleanser is one of my favorites to use on my brushes. Those TF shadows look so stunning! 🙂

@darlyndar Those shades are going to be stunning with the new hair 😍😍 

Omg @GG84! Yes!!! Lol! I originally wanted some coral/peachy hair. I had 100% virgin hair down to my butt. I let my ombré grow out for 6 years. I woke up one day and needed a change. I love my friends, but nobody can do my hair the way I can. I  did foils with 30, 40 and 50 vol then balayage with 20. I got my hair to a level 8 with no breakage whatsoever because of Olaplex. Then I decided to do it orange the last minute. So glad I did. I’m so in love! After it fades, I’ll do a coral. But now, I feel I need to do a more dramatic eye. 😩😩😩

@darlyndar I couldnt tell if you did a highlift and deposit or if you lifted and deposited with a direct d. I noticed the tinsel is back?! You totally could have just added extensions for that pop but you did a goooood job!! I cant balayage my own hair, not the back anyway! It looks bomb! 

Great haul @darlyndar! I love the Tom Ford colors!

I’m starting to become obsessed with Tom Ford, @faeriegirl. Yikes! 

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

My other hauls for the week. Got my warm Pat's in on Monday but I'm trying to group my hauls together except for the Ulta yesterday. I was just so excited. Ross, I wanted another acrylic. It holds masks perfectly. This is my 5th though.....Ulta, space kitten was the beauty steal today! I got the Sephora bag to hold my hauls until I post. It was alot bigger than I thought it would be.

Nice haul @sonnydee! Your swatches of the Pat McGrath lip glosses are mighty tempting!! 😍 That dishcloth is hilarious! 😆 

@sonnydee love the new goodies you picked up. the lippies...

@sonnydee love the new goodies you picked up. the lippies are of course smashing, and the masks 💗 I have a love hate relationship with the invisibobble hair ties tho lol

Re: @sonnydee love the new goodies you picked up. the lippies...

😁 I had to really try them before I went ahead & got another set. Do they tangle in your curls? I have stick straight hair but it tangles easily 😕 so I was worried but they actually dont tangle for the most part. @lmaster

Re: @sonnydee love the new goodies you picked up. the lippies...

Yep I think straight hair could benefit from those absolutely @sonnydee

These are fun hauls, @sonnydee!

Thanks @curlychiquita I thought so too. Esp the kitchen towels they match a magnet I have on the refrigerator. Hubs gets hangry.😂

Wow was the Flower Fusion mask at Ross too, @sonnydee? Nice find!

yes @eshoe it was by its lonesome at ross. $1.99 I almost...

yes @eshoe it was by its lonesome at ross. $1.99 I almost skipped it but it was lavender🤩
testing