cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

That sounds like a great mask, @Shosh85!

That sounds like a great mask, @Shosh85!

Re: That sounds like a great mask, @Shosh85!

@curlychiquita Can't wait to try it! It seems to be getting good reviews! 👍

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

I'm excited FOR you to try that mask, I cant wot to read about your experience with it, @Shosh85! Crossing my fingers that it's excellent ☺

@bakeamuffin Thank you! I can't wait to try it! I know @eshoe has tried it and said she liked it!👍🤗

@Shosh85 I 💗💗💗 it! Haven’t found anything yet that compares, my skin is so happy with it😊

@eshoe I am so happy you love it! We have a similar skin type, so I'm guessing I'll love it too! 🙌

I looooove your haul @Shosh85! 😍😍😍 I have the Knockout and Peace Out Acne dots and they’re both great. 💖  The YTTP mask is on my list for later this year! 😃 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

@itsfi  I've been so curious about the Tarte Treatment and have heard mixed reviews, so I decided I needed to finally try it for myself! I'm glad to hear you like these! – I'll let you know how the YTTP mask goes!

A "turning lemons into lemonade" haul 🙂

I have a horrible sinus thing going on, so early this morning i hit up the CVS as soon as it opened to get a ton of medicine. After picking up a fun cocktail of different medicines i, of course, went over to the 75% off Christmas section because, you know, deals. Low and behold there was a huge section of Creme Shop and Creme Shop Sanrio (!) Christmas sheet masks and they were all marked down to $0.75! I've tried to be on a sheet mask low buy but this was just too good of a deal for masks i know that i love. So... i purchased all of them - hah! 

IMG_7613.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @scott1201! Your masks haul picture inspired me to stop by a CVS today! Found a whole display of Creme Shop masks on sale. Even found the Sanrio ones. Made my day! 😀 Did a mini mask haul myself! Hope you are feeling better as well! 

CVS on my lunch break might be a necessity to see if they have a sale @scott1201 - thanks for sharing!

Yes! Hope you a deal, @ShortErica!

No masks @scott1201 but I was able to get holiday gift tags for 19 cents. 🙂

OMG!  I have not seen any Creme Shop Sanrio at my CVS stores - What an awesome haul, @scott1201!  Enjoy!!!! ❤️

Thank you so much! Definitely brightened up my day 🤗 @Tamara76

RE: Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Those are adorable! I love sheet masks! What a great find, enjoy 😊

@scott1201 - so unbelievably jealous of all of the cute m...

@scott1201 - so unbelievably jealous of all of the cute masks! kinda glad I've never seen a full Creme Shop display anywhere locally... I'd be doing some damage. 😍

@scott1201 colds sucks but a great deal sure can help. Now I think I need to make a trip to see what all I can find 😉

awwwwwwwwaaaa can't get enough of the cute packaging!! @s...

awwwwwwwwaaaa can't get enough of the cute packaging!! @scott1201

Re: awwwwwwwwaaaa can't get enough of the cute packaging!! @s...

Right?!? Even the guy who rang the purchase was smiling when he looked at each of them 😁 @lmaster

Re: awwwwwwwwaaaa can't get enough of the cute packaging!! @s...

Haha! @scott1201 too funny 😅

2 Replies
testing