cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

That's what i thought too, @sephoraaddict918! I definitely would have have remorse had i not picked them up. 🙂

RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

My Tatcha, Nordstrom and Sephora haul. For anyone that still wants the Lucky Bag from Tatcha I posted what was included. I think not every bag was the same. Some people got the deep cleanse instead of the blot sheets. I gave my entire Lucky Bag to my Mom since she loves Tatcha and travel sized jars for travel. I restocked on my Chantecaille Emotion blush which is my go to. Too bad Sephora doesn’t carry the brand. I can’t wait to try the new Nars skin deep palette and the radiant booster and the Pat McGrath glosses. I already own Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy.

Re: RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Love your purchases @SportyGirly125! Please let me know how you enjoy the NARS palette, it's beautiful! 🙂

@HelenBT Thank you. I love the Nars skin deep palette. I love warm tone colors and they are very pigmented 

Let me know how you like the Nars Palette, @SportyGirly125! I’ve been eyeing that one. I’m just trying not to buy a million palettes this year but the shades are so pretty! 

@darlyndar I just tried it today and loved it.  The shadows were actually really pigmented.

@SportyGirly125  I think Emotion is the one Chantecaille blush I have; it is so pretty!  Please tag me if/when you post about the Nars Super Radiant Booster.  I'm curious to compare it to Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Moisturizer in the pink shade (I have that one.)  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I just tried it today.  It kind of reminds me of CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Wonderglow Face Primer but is more intense.  It's more of a cream texture that is thick so a little goes a long way.

@SportyGirly125  Thank you so much; it sounds like it's not for me, so I appreciate you saving me the whole buying and returning ordeal. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 Will do.  I am going to try it out tomorrow.

so many great goodies!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy 🤩💗😍😉

so many great goodies!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy 🤩💗😍😉

Re: so many great goodies!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy 🤩💗😍😉

@lmaster Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 How thoughtful of you to gift the tatcha bag to your mom! The contents this year are great, although it is hard to strike out with tatcha 😉 

Amazing haul!  The Chantecaille blush is gorgeous.   I've always wanted to try the Tatcha mask, too! @SportyGirly125

@curlychiquita Thank you. Sephora needs to get Chantecaille in stores. 

@SportyGirly125 AMAZING haul! I have been wanting to try the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask 1 x 0.68 oz/ 20 mL! Hope you love it!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I actually never tried it. The times I have got the mask in the Lucky Bag they always went straight to my Mom. She’s the one that taught me about skincare in the first place.  From what I remember last year, the times she has tried it she said she loved it and that it really helped hydrate her skin. 

@SportyGirly125 nice haul !! Which color did you get for the gloss? trying to figure out which one would be good the try between the two options. 

@naturalooks15 I got the warm and the cool and already own Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy full size which is included in both of them.  Honestly her glosses are the best I have tried. 

@SportyGirly125 When you get a chance, would you mind swatching them and posting (maybe on swatch thread). I am leaning towards warm but pinks look good too. No rush though

@naturalooks15 I posted on the swatch and Pat McGrath thread. 

Here are my swatches-top 3 are from cool tone (Dare to Bare, Divine Rose, Pale Fire Nectar) and bottom 3 from warm tone (Bronze Temptation, Flesh Fantasy, and Flesh 4). 3374DBB2-B7DC-4AA0-AE5B-1057638FBF8F.jpeg

testing