Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Those are absolutely adorable @scott1201!!! And such a great deal that is impossible to resist. 

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

That's what i thought too, @sephoraaddict918! I definitely would have have remorse had i not picked them up. Smiley Happy

RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

My Tatcha, Nordstrom and Sephora haul. For anyone that still wants the Lucky Bag from Tatcha I posted what was included. I think not every bag was the same. Some people got the deep cleanse instead of the blot sheets. I gave my entire Lucky Bag to my Mom since she loves Tatcha and travel sized jars for travel. I restocked on my Chantecaille Emotion blush which is my go to. Too bad Sephora doesn’t carry the brand. I can’t wait to try the new Nars skin deep palette and the radiant booster and the Pat McGrath glosses. I already own Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy.

Re: RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Love your purchases @SportyGirly125! Please let me know how you enjoy the NARS palette, it's beautiful! Smiley Happy

@HelenBT Thank you. I love the Nars skin deep palette. I love warm tone colors and they are very pigmented 

Let me know how you like the Nars Palette, @SportyGirly125! I’ve been eyeing that one. I’m just trying not to buy a million palettes this year but the shades are so pretty! 

@darlyndar I just tried it today and loved it.  The shadows were actually really pigmented.

@SportyGirly125  I think Emotion is the one Chantecaille blush I have; it is so pretty!  Please tag me if/when you post about the Nars Super Radiant Booster.  I'm curious to compare it to Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Moisturizer in the pink shade (I have that one.)  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I just tried it today.  It kind of reminds me of CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Wonderglow Face Primer but is more intense.  It's more of a cream texture that is thick so a little goes a long way.

@SportyGirly125  Thank you so much; it sounds like it's not for me, so I appreciate you saving me the whole buying and returning ordeal. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6 Will do.  I am going to try it out tomorrow.

so many great goodies!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy 🤩💗😍😉

so many great goodies!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy 🤩💗😍😉

Re: so many great goodies!! @SportyGirly125 enjoy 🤩💗😍😉

@lmaster Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 How thoughtful of you to gift the tatcha bag to your mom! The contents this year are great, although it is hard to strike out with tatcha Smiley Wink 

Amazing haul!  The Chantecaille blush is gorgeous.   I've always wanted to try the Tatcha mask, too! @SportyGirly125

@curlychiquita Thank you. Sephora needs to get Chantecaille in stores. 

@SportyGirly125 AMAZING haul! I have been wanting to try the TATCHA - Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask! Hope you love it!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I actually never tried it. The times I have got the mask in the Lucky Bag they always went straight to my Mom. She’s the one that taught me about skincare in the first place.  From what I remember last year, the times she has tried it she said she loved it and that it really helped hydrate her skin. 

@SportyGirly125 nice haul !! Which color did you get for the gloss? trying to figure out which one would be good the try between the two options. 

@naturalooks15 I got the warm and the cool and already own Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy full size which is included in both of them.  Honestly her glosses are the best I have tried. 

@SportyGirly125 When you get a chance, would you mind swatching them and posting (maybe on swatch thread). I am leaning towards warm but pinks look good too. No rush though

46 Replies