cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

Itโ€™s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Great pick ups! I also picked up the NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Paletteand am in love.Great for travel and shadows are amazing as always ๐Ÿ™‚ @mmmiu

Lovely haul @mmmiu! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm si excited about that ND palette even though it looks dangerously close to the Camel palette. Never enough browns ๐Ÿ˜Š

haha i thought the same too...i have the camel palette already too lol it actually looks quite different on me when applied..it's a bit more coppery/burnt orange almost. i'm not even a warm shadow person but i like how it looks.

that is some fast shipping @mmmiu! hope you love the amika!

I tried both of them this morning and hate it ๐Ÿ˜ž (i usually know if i'm gonna love a volumizing hair products within the first couple uses). The sweet scent is waaaay too much for me...plus I didn't get texture or volume from both... it just made my hair feel soft and not gritty at all..   so i'm gonna have to return it this weekend.

Wow, that is fast shipping @mmmiu ! Even with Flash I haven't had that luck in years lol. I'm trying to resist that ND mini, but it's soooo cute ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice haul @mmmiu! That ND mini looks adorable! ๐Ÿ’•

I need that palette lol @mmmiu

I need that palette lol @mmmiu

@mmmiu - Great haul!  The ND palette looks super cute and perfect for everyday looks.  Never enough neutrals.  

Nice haul @mmmiu! The ND palette is so pretty!

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

I'm going to challenge myself this year to actually share my hauls on a regular basis! Most of these goodies are from December with the exception of some of the skincare- figure better collective than late than not at all! Maybe in 2019 I should challenge myself to stay away from nudes. items hauled: Bite lip pencil in 008, 006 Fenty gloss bomb in diamond milk and Fu$$y Jeffree Star lip liner in Mannequin Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin, Can't relate Ciate Glitter Flip liquid lipstick in Hollywood, Whisper Jouer long wear liquid lip creme in Dulce de Leche Huda demimatte liquid lipstick in Boy Collector Pixi Double Cleanse Anastasia glitter in Blazing Sunset, Pink Sapphire Huda Beauty Sapphire Obsessions palette Stila Shimmer and Glow eyeshadow in Kitten Ole Henrikson Glow Getters set

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

You added great products to your collection, @Nickelliebear1!  I love your lipstick selections!

@Nickelliebear1 fantastic haul! ๐Ÿคฉ Have fun playing with it all! 

wow @Nickelliebear1, that is a haul all right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooh, such pretty lippie shades @Nickelliebear1 !! You're going to have so much fun with all of them!

Look at all those goodies! ๐Ÿ’— Enjoy your haul @Nickelliebear1!

RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Great pictures! Love the close up of the glitterโœจโœจโœจ so many goodies! Enjoy!

look at all those beauties! @Nickelliebear1

look at all those beauties! @Nickelliebear1

Amazing haul! @Nickelliebear1. Jealous you guys have the OleHenriksen duo! I've been wanting to try that toner ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice haul @Nickelliebear1! I love all the lip colors!

@faeriegirl thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
1 Reply
testing