Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

Yeah, I caved.  Waterproof makeup is totally something I can use.

do you love it? lol

Ooohh, I'm going to Sephora tomorrow to swatch and pick up a few polishes.

Ha, couldn't resist placing an order today. Got an email, promo for a Caudalie Beauty Elixir ($18) with $30+ purchase, so of course I had to take advantage of it. =/

I was just pleased that I only picked up 2 polishes!  No sets or anything...

After sleeping on it, I feel somewhat vindicated on my no-buy.  Yeah, I picked up 2 bottles of nail polish. In this case, I could've bought 6 bottles for the cost of the Chanel I want!  So, not bad.

At first, I was bummed that I went shopping- but a no buy doesn't mean "don't treat your skin!".

My small haul this week. First day of Summer - Nail time!! I stocked up on Sephora's OPI sale. Picked up my Birthday gift (thank you Sephora, i'll take that) I got Sephora shimmer sheet set for my mom - she's all into the shimmer right now. Smiley Happy (hope she likes it) Also, I've been eyeing this holographic makeup bag for a while but it was always sold out. Finally, I got it at a score price of 11.00 when it was back up! Also, I got this manicure set "Finger on the Pulse" for a killer price of 7.00. So worth it!  +samples.

Highlighted

The bag is cute!! Hope you love everything you got! Smiley Happy

Thank you! Smiley Happy I love it plus it holds a lot! Smiley Happy there was/is a smaller version in sale section. Not sure if it there anymore but I've seen it. Smiley Happy

Love the holographic bags! I got the little 3 brush roll to keep in my bag for emergencies but I just ended up buying a bigger set to replace it because I wanted more brushes. :X I got the shimmer set too, it's not bad for the price, I just pick up the shimmer off the paper with a brush and it looks pretty decent. I hope your mom likes it!

yes, she liked the shimmer sheets and ill let her know to use a brush - good idea! Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Reply