Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I just ordered the RiRi Heaux lipstick from MAC but it was already on backorder for July...

here in the Philippines, acrylic drawers come in cheap. a complete acrylic drawer system ( with 3 shelves + 12 slots lipstick case + 2 brush slates) would only cost roughly about $15. crazzzzzyyyyyyy right? Smiley Happy

but makeups here tend to cost a lot due to super high markups. a Mac lipstick costs about $23 here! crazzzzzyyyyyyy. that's why i always shop online in the us stores then have those shipped here. lol.

Yeah I hear MAC products are more expensive over there. Probably because it's imported. 

Wow, its so interesting how prices can be so drastically different just a few hours plane ride a day...The shipping isn't expensive?

Highlighted

Maybe some sites do free wordwide shipping at a certain point? 

I popped over to the Canadian checkout of sephora.com to check whether a promo code worked and the Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial in my cart went from $48 to $62.50! Ouch! 

Had a little haul last week at Sephora and LUSH, and a little sample swap that came in the mail today!

(I didn't realize at the time the nail polishes match the lip glosses) lol

Top portion of photo is a sample swap I made with @emmaclaire! I wish I would have wrote a cute little note like that! So nice Smiley Happy

I wish i had a Lush store near me!! I was first introduced to Lush on a trip to Vegas! And i tried some of their Face Mask! I loved them. But the closest one to me is 2 hours away. Smiley Sad

That's funny you say that! I was first introduced to the Vegas LUSH in Mandalay Bay on a trip as well lol

I know this is a Sephora site, but LUSH!!! I have oh so much love for their products.

My Sephora order just came in (and I think I scared the UPS guy because I literally ran outside when I saw the UPS truck pull up outside.. oops)!!

Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Light Beige (In case you were wondering, the pump and the bottle pictured come separately so the foundation doesn't dry out. I love this feature, it's so hygenic!)

Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil 

Living Proof Prime Style Extender

Lasting Impressions It Kit

Samples!