Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

@mrsbridger  I really wanted Henna-Thing is Possible, Metro Too Chic & Nifty Shades Of Grey- but they were sold out. Smiley Sad  I figure something else will come along.  

Maybe they will run another sale!

Birchbox post!

Was very happy with this box! All things I can use!

Color Club Nail Lacquer in Reign in Spain- this is a seriously gorgeous coral

Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with oat milk

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser with lemongrass and natural sugar

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Perfect Kiss

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream in Vanilla Bean and Coconut

And then Sephora decided to have a sale on OPI, and apparently it was time to do some Christmas in June shopping.

3x Life's a Beach OPI kits for mom, sister-in-law and best friend

Metro Too Chic OPI kit

Sephora by OPI Jewelry Top Coats in Lights, Glammer-a, Action, Indi-go With the Flow, Not Your Average Turquoise, and Mauve-ie Star in the Making

Sephora by OPI in I'm So Sari! Holy cow am I drooling over this one!

Ribbon Hair Tie

VIB codes- VIBNUDE, VIBLASH, VIBDKNY (was stunned how big this was!)

Random samples- lots of love for the packer who gave me two extra samples <3

Recent purchase of Too Faced La Creme Juicy Melons is in there too! I was so excited to finally find it!

Highlighted

Thanks for posting CrayzeeRN!  I love 100% Pure! Their body lotions are awesome and I really like the cheek tints too.

I SEE JUICY MELONS (it was kind of like a where's waldo...)

@mafan- thanks! I've loved the smell of the DKNY perfume a while now, but haven't wanted to purchase any new perfumes! I'm jealous of your Ariel palette! I'm keeping all my fingers crossed that it comes back in stock- saw Temptalia's swatches today and now I'm drooling over it Smiley Wink 

@roxy- haha it was definitely a where's waldo hunt!! I've actually never heard of any of the brands in this box except Color Club! Kind of something I enjoy with Birchbox, though, finding new things Smiley Happy

Jealous, my order with Metro Too Chic OPI got cancelled Smiley Sad 

Nice Haul! I still think the VIBDKNY code is great. I wore this perfume today, in fact. I've got polish coming on Friday. 

Meanwhile, I picked up a package today that I had delivered to my office. The woman in my mail room threatened to steal my next package. Smiley Happy I got the Ariel palette, the BESTSKIN promo, the 3 samples I asked for and a bonus one. Too bad it was Becca in medium which is far too dark for me, but I'll see if I can find it a home. Maybe a picture tomorrow when I'm not fighting this editor on my iPad. 

I love the Metro to Chic set!! I bought it a couple of months ago and then some how misplaced it!! I'm so upset!! I only got to wear one of the polishes!!!

Well here is a little haul. I'm mostly obsessed with skincare items so thats usually what i buy! But i got a ton of Samples! I got two ITKITS and the VIBCLUTCH, Shisheido Mask promo, and Bday2012 promo code!

I got two of the 100 point perks of the Korres Sleeping facial and the Bite Lipstick. 

There are a few samples missing that i gave away already but for the most part everything is here

looks great arielaaaaaaaa so there are 8as after your name lol Smiley Wink

Haha i never actually counted how many!! I just kept pushing a's after my name!!

1 Reply