Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

The ITKIT in classic looks awesome! I also made an order on monday using that code so hopefully they dont change anything in my bag cause majority of the items in it I want to try Smiley Happy

I hope you get it too sephoralovex!

Ahh seeing the ItKit made me make two orders and get two of them. I love The Murad cleanser and got the other ITKIT when it first came out so i'm excited to get this is!! Awesome pics!! I have a big haul coming up and will have to take pictures because i got tons of samples. 

please post pics of your upcoming haul arielaaaaaaaa Smiley Happy

I will. They will most likely be here monday or tuesday!! I can't wait!! I made 4 orders!! Couldn't help myself!! My sister wanted samples too and she wanted the BDAY2012 promo code so i had to split my order into 4!!

omg i had no idea how small the bite library was! now that you see it do you think it was worth the purchase?

@annonymous1  I think so! It is small but really cute & gives you a chance to try many different colors Smiley Happy

Looks awesome! I hope you end up loving those bite lipsticks. I didn't get one of those on sale but I got the 100 perk point so we'll see. I got the classic it kit too! I really hope I get it now that there is all this worry going around...

Have you tried the BB Lip Library yet? You got me really antsy, since my order is currently awaiting for me when I get home!  I can't wait to use it! Ahh! 

@spyski   Not yet! I opened up the Discovery set last night and tried 3 of the colors (my order came later at night).  The Bite library is so cute though. I just haven't dipped into the colors yet

I see I'm not the only person that got three of the Guerlain mascara samples haha Smiley Very Happy

The bite lip library looks so cute!! Wishing I had gotten one of those, would love to hear how you like it!

You had asked about the La Creme lipstick- I absolutely LOVE it! Creamy, applied really smooth, and was surprisingly long lasting (it survived my red bull!) I will definitely be buying more!

@crayzeeRN   LOL I love mascara samples & deluxe samples, because I only use mascara for 3-4 months and then toss it. I feel like the deluxe samples are a good size for me because I dont wear it everyday and I dont use very much.

Also, the lip library has been on sale a few days (i think I saw it tues and weds of this week). If you are still interested....

The two lipstick brands I want to get are YSL and Too Faced La Creme.  I like the Bite a lot but want to try something else because I just got 2 sets from them.

Oh no your not the only one. I got 3 of the Guerlain mascara as well Smiley Wink but rozystar4 was luckier, she received 2 adorable mini lipgloss samples. I only got 1 but that made it even more special, i am afraid of using it Smiley Wink

Sadly those were out of stock when I ordered, but I had really wanted to try them!

roxystar4,

I chose the same Classic set from ITKIT Smiley Happy I will be receiving it either today or tomorrow cause I have 1 order arriving today and 1 for tomorrow. I forgot which day I will get the ITKIT Smiley Wink I dont wanna check cause I want to be surprise when I open it even I ordered it haha. Yeah last year I got the In The Glow set from the ITKIT. I loved that one as well even though I still have not used most of the stuff from there haha. Yeah I chose the mascara for 1 of 3 samples in all my recent orders too. It is such a great sample huh?

Highlighted

UPS man just came!!! Yay.

Tarte Aqualillies Palette

Tarte Tipsy Blush

Laura Mercier TM

NARS Highlighter

NARS Eyeshadow

Amore Pacific VIB Gift

YAY Sephoralovex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So excited for you. That set looks sooooo nice. Im a little jealous (in a good way) but very happy for you Smiley Happy

Thanks Roxystar4! Smiley Happy Still waiting on the package that has the ITKIT, can't wait!!

I was dancing around last night when my orders came! My son was watching Curious George so that I could fully explore the glory.   yay for the IT KIT.  

So did you get your ITKIT? how do you like it? I have been using the Murad acne cleanser the last few days love love it.

Oh, man I wanted that enzyme peel so badly! Love that stuff, I'm sure you will too! Can't wait to get home after work!

Tarte Tipsy is soooo gorgeous and so is the Aqualillies Palette!

I'm jelly, but just like @roxystar4 said "in a good way" Smiley Happy

Yes I'm really excited for the Tarte products Smiley Happy

sephoralovex,

I got the Amore set too. yay !!!!!!!!

Yay!!! I just used the moisture bound eye complex under my eyes and it smells soo good! Smiley Happy

i got the mini lip gloss in 1 of my orders too. Love Love it!!! So cute !!!!

11 Replies