Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

Month of May shopping spree..... Sephora & Nordstrom

Laura Mercier Bronzer/Blush Ritual

Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge SC5 (summer shade)

Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Soap & Glory Body Butter

Bobby Brown Corrector Peach

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Almond summer shade

Shiseido - BioPerformance Restorative Creme -Nordstrom GWP got me; beach bag, sunblock, deluxe serum sample, lipstick, deluxe sample of cleansing oil.

Laura Mercier creme liner Noir, & LM Liner Brush-Nordies event

I think I'm set for summer.

Recently, I bought....

-MUFE Aqua Rouge in 16 Fuschia

-Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Tart and Rhubarb

-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencils in Demolition and Zero

-MUFE Aqua Eyes in Matte Black

-Caudalie Cleansing Water

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

-Sephora Eye Makeup Remover

-Dr. Jart CC Essence Balm

-Benefit Hello Flawless 

I think I will have to take a break from any other shopping sprees til the end of summer. Lol. 

Highlighted

Ladies, THIS is the destruction that happens when dangerous promo codes get in the hands of the wrong people. Way too many samples! I used the ITKIT code (bottom right), UNDERWRAPS (top right), and GARDEN- the Gucci Flora in Magnolia- love this scent!

And above is a photo of my lack of restraint when it comes to makeup Smiley Very Happy

UD Afterglow Cheek Tints in Bang, Fetish, Score, and Crush

UD Super-Saturated Lip Color in Adrenaline

MUFE Aqua Cream #54

Bare Mineral Stroke of Light (shade 2- ironically got a sample of shade 1 in my mystery sample bag)

Too Faced La Creme in Spice Spice Baby

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

100 pt perks of Bite Beauty Lipstick & Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial

And... filler items to get to $25 for free shipping- Sephora Polish, Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity, and Smith's Rosebud Salve.

@crayzeeRN which is your fave UD After Glow blush?

What do you think of the bite beauty lipstick? La Creme? (i have 4 of them on my heart list).

Crush (far left) is my favorite of the four, but I love them all!

The bite beauty lipstick and la creme just arrived today so I haven't had a chance to test them out yet, but I will let you know! I've had the La Creme Juicy Melons shade on my heart list for a while, but I can't find it in stock! My local store is consistently out, and I'm waiting for it to come back in stock online. Hopefully I like the formula Smiley Happy

I love your UD After Glow choices!  They're so beautiful!!!

The Bite Beauty lipstick I liked, but not as much as La Creme. I found the Bite Beauty one slightly drying, and it definitely did not last as long on my lips- it failed the red bull test! (I've decided I'm testing all of my lipstick from now on with the red bull can test Smiley Very Happy ) It was a great color though!

I was excited this morning because Juicy Melons is back in stock, so I'll be making another order!! Or two... I kind of want to get some more shades of La Creme now haha.

I'm so excited to receive my orders this week with the awesome promo codes going on!!! 

That Living Proof styling cream is pretty awesome! I like the lemon smell it has and it made my hair feel and look great!

I grabbed an UD Afterglow Cheek Tint a few weeks ago (and the old ammo palette, deluxe shadow box, full size de-slick spray, plus a travel size all nighter spray and mini primer potion for free Smiley Tongue) but I can't get it to stay on my face! I love the way the tarte cheek stains just glide on and look dewy and perfect all day, and the UD just disappears within 5 minutes! Reach up to brush your hair out of your face? Say goodbye to the cheek stain! Want to use a blotting paper in your nose? That'll cost you the cheek stain. It sits on top of my skin and slides right off again, what am I doing wrong??

14 Replies