I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:
Korres Milk Protein Cleanser
Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser
Boscia Bright White Mask
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief
Givenchy Mister Mat
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment
Fresh Face Polish
What did you all get recently?
My three small online orders arrived today, and I stopped by Sephora and Ulta as well.
Sephora Daily makeup brush cleaner
3 x 100 pt Dior serum perk
MUFE Aqua Cream #54 (limited- summer '13)
Hello Kitty Charmy Eyeshadow Stick in Sour Apple
Julep Rock Candy Nail Glaze- Carol
Boots Number 7 Beautiful Skin Wipes
Ulta Bath Smoothie- Marshmallow Chick
That was one of my mini orders to get the Dior perk!
I also did my Mothers' Day shopping, but that's a whole other haul.
(I was near the mall for a doctor's appointment and saw that traffic was a failure of epic proportions so I multitasked and waited it out).
My area is always in the top 5 nationally for bad traffic.
Basically my choice was: sit in traffic for 2 hours, get angry
Go to the mall for 2 hours, get some exercise after sitting at my desk all day, get errands I was planning to do Friday done, complete 20 minute drive home.
Yeah.... that's pretty clear.
- Ed Hardy - Skulls & Roses Parfum
- Benefit Cosmetics - Brow Zings in light
- Clinique Deluxe Sample Black Honey Almost Lipstick
- Kat Von D - Ladybird
- Kat Von D - Saint Parfum Spray in bottle 1.07
- Kat Von D - 100 Point perk Everlastig Blush - bellisima
- Kat von D - Bow & Arrow Lipgloss
- Thierry Mugler - Alien Parfum
- Urban Decay naked basics
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- slim sonic toothbrush in Pink
- Nix cosmetics - Beauty Blog Eyeshadow single
- Nix Cosmetics - Athena Round Case Lipstick
- benefit sexy six starter kit
In the midst of my final haul prior to an extended no buy/ use it up.
pictures to come, but it includes a Sephora run, a stop at Nordstrom, a YSL Bloomingdales exclusive which is so sold out online, a stop at the outlets, and discovering a bucket of fragrances I forgot about at my parents house.
Last week, I picked up a couple of drug store products:
Revlon Brow Fantasy
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
A couple of days ago I received the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette as a gift. I believe it will get quite the workout this summer lol.