Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

Here's my recent haul...

-Sephora  bottled dreams fragrance impression sampler for her

I redeemed the code right away and chose Gucci Guilty

- Sephora fragrance sampler JCP version

I redeemed YSL manifesto

- Korres vitamin C sleeping facial

- YSL creme de blush in Velvety peach

- Benefit ultra plush lipgloss in fauxmance

Oh, dear... more Chanel jumped into bags in my hands while I was shopping today, too... I'm going to have most of the collection soon.

Pictures later... three more Stylo Eyeshadows, a Bumble and Bumble shampoo, and a Philosophy 3 in 1 I found on clearance...

Philosophy Pomegranate Martini (clearance @ Marshalls)

Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Shampoo

3x Chanel Stylo Eyeshadows

#17- Cool Gold

#47- Blue Bay

#57- Black Stream

And since they're so pretty:

Still missing the pink one and then I'll have the whole set (I don't want to do the math).

And.... the pink one is waiting for me at Nordstrom.  I'm officially weak when it comes to this collection.

lol someone likes her Chanel! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I do- but I really love the colors in this collection- and I'm a sucker for any eyeshadow sticks since I can't use powders anymore (I can't see!).  I wore a full face of this collection yesterday and was shocked at just how great these colors made me look- lots of healthy color.

Just a mini haul today of stuff I didn't get to pick up during chic week. (ran out of money).And some mac and henri bendel.

-Origins Clear Improvement charcoal mask

-Origins Checks and Balances

-Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

-Tarte Aqualillies Waterproof Amazonian Clay Liner in Splash

-Dior Addict Lip Glow

-Mac Moisture cover concealer

-Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow (repurchase)... love.

-Mac blush in Fleur Power

And I know you can't see them very well, but I got Henri Bendel crystal bow earrings. 30% off of their jewelry! I tried to take a better pic of them but couldn't zoom in and keep it good quality so sorry!

I know it wasn't a huge haul but it was just odds and ends I forgot to pick up during chic week. Smiley Happy

love love love those earrings!!!!

and I'm going to sephora tomorrow for my post chic week haul Smiley Happy

for all those things I decided to skip for my wallets sake - I thought them all over, and yeah...

I seriously am obsessed with henri bendel jewelry. I have all of their bow things now pretty much. I have 2 of the necklaces that have the bows, which are rose gold and silver. and I have the bow ring too. Now the earrings. Idk I went kinda bow crazy lol. I feel like I completed my collection lol. Since it was 30% off I couldn't resist... typical. Lol.

when was the 30% off? Did I miss it?