Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I went to the mall on saturday and it was going on then. I guess i'm not sure if it's still going on.

Highlighted

like the blush!

I have both the Origins face wash and mask and I love them!

I tried the mask and it burned for the first minute I put it on! But then that burning sensation went away and my pores have never been so clean. Did that happen to you too? Definitely worth the little bit of pain! (Then you know it's working!! lol)

I've gone through an entire tube of this mask and it never gave me a burning feeling. Is your skin really red after?

No not at all. I mean I was rubbing my face with a towel to take it off and it was a little red when I was doing that, but then the redness went away after about a minute of leaving it alone. I hope I wasn't having a reaction to it! I used it on saturday night and I haven't broken out at all so I guess I'll try it again and hopefully it won't happen again.

It only burned when I first put it on, and then once it started drying it didn't burn anymore.

As long as you can tolerate it, I'd think its ok to still keep using!

Mini haul:

Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Conditioner

Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in #47 Aqua Blue

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in #27 Pink Lagoon

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in #89 Or Rose

For those keeping score, I own all 6 of the Stylo Eyeshadows, the Stylo eyeliner, 2 of 4 colored mascaras, and 2 of 3 nail polishes from Chanel summer 2013.  Oh, my wallet!

I'm so on the B-word after today. I made up for a doctor's appointment by picking up a few more things...

Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara- 10 Noir

Diorshow Liner Waterproof - 348 Aqua Green

Le Metier de Beaute Lipstick- Dubai

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine- 6 Pink in Devotion

I've had the Le Metier de Beaute on my wishlist for literally a year.