Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

Highlighted

Not all these were purchased at once but they're all pretty new (a month or so). 

First 2 pics are what I recently hauled from Sephora

Third is what I got at Ulta when I got their 20% off coupon

Fourth is from when TheBalm had their 50% off sale and the Too Faced La Creme was from HSN since I had a $15 gift card.

No more shopping for me. This **should** last me til Black Friday.

Went to my closest free standing Sephora today and bought 3 (yes....3) bottles of the KVD tattoo lock it foundation. I'm supposed to be on no buy, but I've been waiting for *months* for this foundation to be back in stock and finally, *finally* today I was able to get my hands on it. I also got a couple of sample packets from philosophy (eye cream and cleanser) and a 100 pt perk: MUFE mascara

Smiley Very Happy

I just realized that I have little to no bright eyeshadows ( what the hell?!?) So.....

1. UD eyeshadow in Woodstock (pink)----Sephora JCP

Drugstore

1. Maybelline Color Tattoo, barely branded

2. Rimmel London Stay glossy lipgloss, always lovely

3. Loreal Infallible, iced latte

I love Maybelline's Color Tattoo. And Iced Latte is such a pretty color!

I'm so proud of you for buying a bright! lol Smiley Happy

Thank you! I've been so consumed with neutral shadows the last couple of years (its my thing lol) but while I was reorganizing my makeup I realized that except for a couple of colors in palettes I have no brights! I might need to add *one* more drawer to my organizer because I want to seperate my cream shadows from my pressed powder/loose ones. I cant buy just one drawer, they are sold in packs of 3 or 5 but lucky for me, my mom has the same drawer so whatever drawers I dont need she can just pop onto hers. Win win.

Most recent haul 

- Bite Beauty Matte Lip Pencil in Madeira

- Prada Candy Eau De Parfum

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance 

- Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Tint in Charmed 

I just picked up the new Tarte BB cream to try out.  i have been using Smashbox BB and its good but has a matt finish.  I was looking to Tarte for illumination.

I heard great reviews for the smashbox one because it has pretty good coverage. Tell us how the Tarte one works out!