Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

very nice bright colors Smiley Happy i wish i knew how to use them to make me look good Smiley Wink

I have to admit the tiny version of the Givenchy lipstick is really one of my favorites. I also love how tiny it is. Sephora should definitely offer more perks like this and they may sell more full size versions  ^.^

Highlighted

@desertbr4t-Is that your Inglot Palette?

I am waiting for my Wen hair care kit and Dr. Dennis Gross enzyme peel to come in the mail.   There's so many great reviews for Wen, I just have to try it for myself.  Also, I got a sample of the Enzyme Peel pads and it did wonders on my complexion; so I need more of that awesomeness.  I highly recommend!

I just recieved my SUPER by Perricone Super Hyper Hydrator x3 its one of my new absolute fav moisturizer, Super 3 min facial w/ Ginger and my Super Bight Recharge with Red Alge. I haven't tried the mask or the night stuff yet, so I hope there good to my skin.

I may have a spending problem... BUT I did buy a few of these things as a present. They don't count then, right?

Target

Nyx Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe- Velvet Roaps

Nyx "mood" lip gloss

Nicole by OPI- Iceberg Lotus

Maybelline Color Sensastional Vivid- Shocking Coral

Ombre Hat

TJ Maxx

Shugar Soaps- Red Velvet Scented soap

Passion Fruit Bath Soap

Five Below (This is a new store I have never heard of!)

Purple rain boots

Turby Twist kind of thing

Fimo Nail Art

Bath & Body Works

Market Peach Candle

I love the Market scents from BBW!!! Ahhh, peach, lemon, strawberry!!! It's like a farmer's market for my nose!!!!

They smell so good! I just had to get the peach!

nice purple rain boots Smiley Happy

I almost bought yellow because I loved them as well. Yellow is just so classic... but purple is definitely me!