Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

LOL at first I thought the Duracell was part of your haul and I was thinking "why did she photograph a battery??".  Awesome lippie, hope you like it better than those ooooooollldddd brown ones you (hopefully) threw out! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Lol, of course Sephora would sell a single battery. =P

The actual haul was a moisturizer for mom. Yes, I did throw out those 2 brown lipsticks. Fortunately this one is lighter and pinker so it looks more natural than...if I smeared eyeshadows on my lips. I can actually see myself wearing it out (and I'm not a lipstick gal)

WOW I am just drooling over everyone's hauls!! I did a mini drugstore haul yesterday, which will seem like nothing compared to y'alls but here goes anyway:

1. flower beauty about face foundation

2. flower beauty kiss stick luxury lip color, camelia charm

3. rimmel london scandal eyes show off mascara, extreme black (this has the same type of brush benefit theyre real has)

4. rimmel london match perfection foundation, ivory (I forgot to mention this with my last haul)

Pretttttty!!!!

What are in the NARS packagings?

i got the nars high society and the outlaw blush Smiley Wink

ohhhhh i love love love the shu uemura eyelash curler!!!! Its great!

Dear bananachoox3,

Have you tried givenchy mister mat primer before? Is it keep you oil free all day?

Thanks Smiley Happy

YES! I've tried soo many primers, I love primers. Especially ones that keeps me oil free. I have Benefit's Porefessional, Mister Mat, Becca Primer, and Cover FX. These are some primers you can look into for controling oils. Mister Mat is one of the best oil controling primer I've used, but lately I've been grabbing my Cover FX primer as well. If you can go in stores get a sample of both and compare! I really love both of them.

1 Reply