Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I think i also bought two of the baked metallic sephora eyeshadows but forgot to add them to the pic cuz I tore them I open to swatch them Lol.  I have four of those now I love those. 

Wow! You must have placed 3 orders in order to get 3 deluxe samples Smiley Happy

Yeah I got the Caudalie deluxe face cream with one of my order before. And my last week order I chose the AmorePacific deluxe sample. I will post the photos here later. 

What did you get for the 3 samples? I got the Korres and Ole Henrikson and Quidad. 

Waiting for a good promo now to place my new order for a moisturizer Smiley Happy

Couple of recent hauls mostly from Sephora excluding: *Bourjois foundation from ASOS, LUSH popcorn lip scrub from eBay (seasonal)*

Very nice! I've been wanting to try the lip tar.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm hooked on it just yet. It takes forever and a decade to apply but the stay and pigment is very nice! The shade pictured is "grandma".

Nice haul Smiley Happy

Do you like the Bourjois foundation? I have heard some great things about it and have been considering purchasing it.

I really like it! It goes on ever so light, but still has a good medium coverage to it! Long lasting and inexpensive is a WIN in my book. I'd say this is chanel aqua vitalumiere's dupe.

That looked great!!!!!! I just ordered a bunch of stuff for my parents and my brother and free gifts for myself and my boyfriend from Macys and Philosophy. They are having pretty good gifts with purchases right now.

Cant wait till I get my orders !!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! 

Smiley Happy       Smiley Happy         Smiley Happy

Highlighted

My nail art brushes came in the other day that I ordered from eBay.  Yesterday, I picked up the new Benefit Concealer Fake Up in Light.

3 Replies