Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

@MoreGun89 Oh that looks great!  You have really nice brows Smiley Happy

Oh that look so natural! I get so distracted when girls have obviously drawn on eyebrows. I have an acquaintance that have no eyebrows, and draw almost perfect half circle for her brow in a really thin brown line. I had to work really hard to not stare at it.

lol, and you do look incredibly pleased =P

Exactly people who draw on eyebrows tend to do the thin line, drives me a little nuts >.>  And I will never post a pic in which I have powder on my eyebrows (reminds me of the old school Charlie Chaplin eyebrows). Smiley Very Happy  But yeah, the mousse looks really natural and has a soft look rather than a definite line, which I love!  And it leaves the brush very clean as well as the countertop, and the rest of the face.  Awesome product!  I'm concerned about going to class now though since it's such a drastic difference. After going in with lipstick yesterday and confusing everyone, this should be fun XD

Highlighted

When I see people who walk around with drawn on, pencil thin lines for brows I just want to walk up, lick my finger and smudge them right in the center and make a unibrow! >.< It's so awful!!! Unless it's meant to add to an avant garde look or if someone is just super alternative, it just doesn't work. I especially don't understand it when the rest of someone's make up is flawless and to perfection, then the brows just make everything sad.

I've worked with clients who've had thinning brows, lost their brows due to chemo, and problems with illness/genetic matters, and even they don't feel the need to have a thin line over each eye!

your so funny lylysa Smiley Happy

Seriously, though! I've also worked with older clients who come in with sparse brows looking to make them fuller looking and then telling me "I wish I didn't go pluck crazy when I was young!"

I wanted to document those women to show to the younger girls who virtually remove every bit of brow on their faces!

what did u use on your brow ? Smiley Happy It looks good Smiley Happy

LOL look at that happy smile!  What pretty eyes you have!  I may have to give that Tarte mousse a try now...I've been curious about it and have never tried a brow mousse.

Thank you and definitely do!  I was a little apprehensive at first too, but once it was here, it was super quick and easy to apply, maybe 30 seconds for each brow or so Smiley Happy

@MoreGun89- You can buy an eyebrow filler/extender that actually has little fiber like hairs in it that actually stay put all day until you take it off. It's made by a company called Talika. Sephora doesn't sell it but you can get it at nordstorm.com or essentialdermcare.com, I love it and have been using it about two years and will not use or consider using anything else. Hope this helps!

2 Replies