Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

alright I'm currently using Korres Milk Protein Cleasner. I have dark spots, a bit of hyperpigmentation, and a bit of roseca. 

I just posted a huge Sephora.com haul on my blog the other day. It was one of my favorites, because I got a TON of stuff and only paid for 2 of them. Smiley Happy

Beauty & the Bibliophile

I have a current dream haul that Im saving up for! hahah Smiley Happy Most of it is composed of new products for the spring lines, but some are regular old lovelies I havent gotten around to purchasing. If any of you have tried any of these products and would recommend or try and stear me away from, please let me know!! Smiley Happy p.s. this is SUCH a fun post! Smiley Happy

Dream Haul:

Urban Decay Basics palette

Urban Decay Flushed palette

Too Faced natural eye palette

Too Faced "no makeup" makeup face palette (I know I got the exact name wrong, but you get the idea) 

MAC "Archie Girls" lipgloss in Strawberry Malt

MAC lip liner in Twig

MAC lipstick in spice 

Lorac Unzipped palette

Lorac Unzipped Palette is gorgeous you're going to love it! Have you tried the Lorac Pro Palette? Amazing as well. The UD Flushed is nice especially if you're traveling. The bronzer is pretty good. Not really a fan of the blush but it will work. I suggest if you could swatch the blush to see if you like the color, but for the price and package it's worth it.

Yeah, I really like the UD flushed palette for the idea of having quality makeup handy enough for packing! Smiley Happy And I have looked at the Pro Palette and would love to get this one as well. However I think I have a lot of other dupes that resemble some colors to the ones inside that palette. 

Oh girl then save your money! AHAHA or use it toward another item. Gosh if only I could have everything I want from Sephora.

Haha I'll probably end up weakling oshaving spent it on something else! I can't EVER leave sephora with money in my wallet haha! 

This is the mini haul I got this weekend! Smiley Happy it is:

charolette ronson on-the-glow kit which comes with an eyeshadow quad, face palette, lip gloss, and an eyeliner. 

Revlon colorstay foundation in 150 buff

nyc smooth skin face primer in 684

the sephora doe eyed 2 in 1 felt tip liner

rimmell London match perfect concealer and highlighter in 125 fair

American Beauty lip gloss in amarreto 

american beauty lip liner in butterscotch 

american beauty lip stick in honey delight

essence kajal eye liner pencil in 08 teddy 

did anyone else get anything fun this weekend?! Smiley Happy

Just did a mini haul:

-Issey Miyake Florale Perfume

-Ole Heriksen's Enlighten Me Kit

-Laura Mercier Sparklink Pink Lipstick

Broke them down to two separate transactions so I got two 100 point perks which I cashed in for the Ole Heriksen Truth Serum, got my samples (of course), and two of the mini fragrance baggies!

Ohhh which two baggies did you get?

I got the Addictive and Casual!

I'm a fan of V&R's Flowerbomb and Givenchy's Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (regular one), and the Casual kit comes with the Elixir version so I wanted to try it!

My friend is a perfume fiend and loves new fragrances, so I'll probably give a nice sized chunk of the baggies and even the perfume samples I got to her, not to mention it's her birthday soon, so yay for birthday goodies!

I won't be getting anything anytime soon because of my last haul. Butttt if Sephora offers goodies for Valentine's day I wouldn't mind checking them out. 

I'll consider my fragrance purchase my Valentine's Day gift to myself since I already got my Too Faced blush!

Hrm, I caved and got:

Tarte Maracuja concealer

eye cream

lip exfoliator

I absolutely LURVE the oil, might as well try the infused stuff!

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil (BT, you've made me curious!)

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil

Fresh Brown Sugar Bath and Shower Gel

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Plum

Fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treament (for travel)

Fresh Seaberry Body Cream (for winter travel)

Kat Von D lipstick in Rosary (BF was awed by the color, he doesn't comment often on these things!)

Tokyomilk Tainted Love Handcreme (Kept forgetting to restock my handcream after I ran out last time!) 

Living Proof Full Shampoo (2oz, trying for when I run out)

Boscia Tsubaki Oil

Rosebud Salve in a Tube

Add in several random sample things Smiley Wink

This is all since the new year....Well, after seeing this conversation I feel slightly better about my spending habits >.> And I am most definitely a sucker for oils, but after dealing with greasy skin, for whatever reason it seems to be the only thing that really works, I'm definitely willing to go with it in that case!  Also, I'm going to try not to buy anything else for at least a little while Smiley Tongue  Awesome conversation!

You're going to love the Living Proof line!!! I used the No Frizz shampoo/conditioner because I had a sample and I noticed a huge difference. Even though frizz is not an issue I have, I noticed how much smoother in general my hair is and I know the smoothing/manageability aspect runs across the board in their products!

Good to hear!  I definitely want to switch to the line, mostly due to the fact that the shampoos don't have sulfates Smiley Tongue I'm currently using Redken's Body Full which does a fantastic job, and I want to see how Living Proof stacks up to it and if I like the smell Smiley Tongue  So far all reviews on it (99% of them) seem to be very positive.  So I'm pretty sure you're right Smiley Very Happy

Yay SK-II and Fresh!

Hahaha, by BT I'm assuming you meant me. I have considered signing myself as BeautyTester, but then it's the same initial as BeautyTalk (would be even funnier if I named myself Beautytalk back when I was making names).

I'm planning to buy SK-II next time 20% off comes around. I kind of want Fresh Rose mask because it feels so good, but I'm pretty sure the effect is temporary and I'm not sure if I want to spend $55 for it, especially now when my skin is at a standstill, refusing to absorb anything (yes I do exfoliate).

I am very curious about Kate Somerville Scar Diminishing serum, especially since I've got two big raised scar bumps on my neck/knee from burn/stabbed by scissor when I was little, but not sure if it's effective for body or really old scars....

OMG I love Fresh's masks!  I don't have any of the actual product, but I do enjoy getting their samples to have on the road!  I kinda like the black tea one best between the two, but the rose is lovely!   And I'll keep you posted on what I think of the SK-II stuff, did you get to try your samples yet?

Not yet, they are sooo tiny they won't last more than 2-3 applications, at most. Since my skin is not absorbing things well, I'm gonna do a hydrating mask first (debating between L'occitane immortelle overnight one or the AmorePacific rinse off one).

I'm waiting for the opportune moment, you know, the day when the cloud breaks apart, flowers bloom, light shines through (angels and birds optional) with Cate Blanchett smiling down at me and...oh wait, or was that suppose to happen after I try the SK-II product?

Also, I lied >.> 

Got the Tarte eyebrow mousse (so excited to see what it looks like!)

Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm (friend let me try some, don't think I can live without it now...)

Holographic Sephora makeup bag in macaroon to replace my decade+? old, horribly abused Jafra one

I split my order so I could see what perk goodies they come up with tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

So in the next mini haul there will be 

Lancome Subtil Blush in Miel Glace

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita

Tarte Maracuja Concealer in a slightly darker shade for the coming summer (LOVED it when I put it on ^.^)

After that I seriously need to be done for a little while -_-

Highlighted

@MoreGun89, how's Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm? Is it worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$? (ok, maybe not that expensive). I'm using Fresh Sugar, rosebud salve, and TokyoMilk Dark lipbalm, but I have been eyeing that for a while.....

Awesome!  Goes on nicely, the smell is perfect, it seriously makes lips feel like rose petals ^.^  I need to try it for a few days once I receive it to give you anything more than that.  

I have been using the Omorovicza Lip Perfector (got it with my "pengo points" on their site a long while back) so I was considering a less expensive alternative for that, while I like that balm a lot, I have a difficult time justifying the purchase when Sugar is just as good if not a little more greasy.

How do you like the TokyoMilk Dark lipbalm? Smiley Happy

It's very thick much thicker than rose salve. I have braces so no caramel for me. I decided to get the salted caramel flavor as a pity gift for myself. It's thick and sticky, but I think the sticky part is specific to the salted caramel flavor since Lylysal have a different flavor that isn't sticky. It doesn't have any weird taste and it's great as overnight treatment (no worries about it disappearing even in super low humidity). But during the day time, I think I like something a bit more emollient like rose salve or fresh sugar.

I'm wearing the La Vie En Rose TMD Lip Elixir right now! Love it!!!!

Mine isn't sticky at all, when I first got it I debated between the rose and caramel one, got the rose instead because I figured if the caramel smelled too good I would just keep licking my lips!

@BT Tried the fresh thing of the Dior lip balm not 10 minutes ago.  Digging into the new balm was an exquisite feeling, like poking memory foam.  It went on very smoothly, it has a very shiny look, and it seals moisture very well, lips do look only very slightly more plump which is perfect!  I love the smell, but my gripe about the smell is that it is very strong, I could smell it from the box that it came in (the product box) when it was held away from my nose, and I wouldn't recommend tasting it on your lips, the breath in is a touch soapy if you're not careful.  This is very unusual for me to say, but I think once I've finished my Omorovicza balm I will be dumping it for this one O.O

5 Replies