Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I got the Addictive and Casual!

I'm a fan of V&R's Flowerbomb and Givenchy's Ange Ou Demon Le Secret (regular one), and the Casual kit comes with the Elixir version so I wanted to try it!

My friend is a perfume fiend and loves new fragrances, so I'll probably give a nice sized chunk of the baggies and even the perfume samples I got to her, not to mention it's her birthday soon, so yay for birthday goodies!

I won't be getting anything anytime soon because of my last haul. Butttt if Sephora offers goodies for Valentine's day I wouldn't mind checking them out. 

I'll consider my fragrance purchase my Valentine's Day gift to myself since I already got my Too Faced blush!

Hrm, I caved and got:

Tarte Maracuja concealer

eye cream

lip exfoliator

I absolutely LURVE the oil, might as well try the infused stuff!

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil (BT, you've made me curious!)

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil

Fresh Brown Sugar Bath and Shower Gel

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Plum

Fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treament (for travel)

Fresh Seaberry Body Cream (for winter travel)

Kat Von D lipstick in Rosary (BF was awed by the color, he doesn't comment often on these things!)

Tokyomilk Tainted Love Handcreme (Kept forgetting to restock my handcream after I ran out last time!) 

Living Proof Full Shampoo (2oz, trying for when I run out)

Boscia Tsubaki Oil

Rosebud Salve in a Tube

Add in several random sample things Smiley Wink

This is all since the new year....Well, after seeing this conversation I feel slightly better about my spending habits >.> And I am most definitely a sucker for oils, but after dealing with greasy skin, for whatever reason it seems to be the only thing that really works, I'm definitely willing to go with it in that case!  Also, I'm going to try not to buy anything else for at least a little while Smiley Tongue  Awesome conversation!

You're going to love the Living Proof line!!! I used the No Frizz shampoo/conditioner because I had a sample and I noticed a huge difference. Even though frizz is not an issue I have, I noticed how much smoother in general my hair is and I know the smoothing/manageability aspect runs across the board in their products!

Good to hear!  I definitely want to switch to the line, mostly due to the fact that the shampoos don't have sulfates Smiley Tongue I'm currently using Redken's Body Full which does a fantastic job, and I want to see how Living Proof stacks up to it and if I like the smell Smiley Tongue  So far all reviews on it (99% of them) seem to be very positive.  So I'm pretty sure you're right Smiley Very Happy

Yay SK-II and Fresh!

Hahaha, by BT I'm assuming you meant me. I have considered signing myself as BeautyTester, but then it's the same initial as BeautyTalk (would be even funnier if I named myself Beautytalk back when I was making names).

I'm planning to buy SK-II next time 20% off comes around. I kind of want Fresh Rose mask because it feels so good, but I'm pretty sure the effect is temporary and I'm not sure if I want to spend $55 for it, especially now when my skin is at a standstill, refusing to absorb anything (yes I do exfoliate).

I am very curious about Kate Somerville Scar Diminishing serum, especially since I've got two big raised scar bumps on my neck/knee from burn/stabbed by scissor when I was little, but not sure if it's effective for body or really old scars....

OMG I love Fresh's masks!  I don't have any of the actual product, but I do enjoy getting their samples to have on the road!  I kinda like the black tea one best between the two, but the rose is lovely!   And I'll keep you posted on what I think of the SK-II stuff, did you get to try your samples yet?

Not yet, they are sooo tiny they won't last more than 2-3 applications, at most. Since my skin is not absorbing things well, I'm gonna do a hydrating mask first (debating between L'occitane immortelle overnight one or the AmorePacific rinse off one).

I'm waiting for the opportune moment, you know, the day when the cloud breaks apart, flowers bloom, light shines through (angels and birds optional) with Cate Blanchett smiling down at me and...oh wait, or was that suppose to happen after I try the SK-II product?

Highlighted

Also, I lied >.> 

Got the Tarte eyebrow mousse (so excited to see what it looks like!)

Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm (friend let me try some, don't think I can live without it now...)

Holographic Sephora makeup bag in macaroon to replace my decade+? old, horribly abused Jafra one

I split my order so I could see what perk goodies they come up with tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

So in the next mini haul there will be 

Lancome Subtil Blush in Miel Glace

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita

Tarte Maracuja Concealer in a slightly darker shade for the coming summer (LOVED it when I put it on ^.^)

After that I seriously need to be done for a little while -_-

20 Replies