Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I can't wait for my order! I have the new Escada Cherry in the Air mini spray perfume, some new nail stickers in heart shapes, a lush lash mascara and glitter blue eyeliner. Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Highlighted

Oh tell us how the Cherry in the Air is!

I went to try it out today, and boy does it smell good, Its like sweet like the others I tried. I couldn't stop smelling it!

This weekend was about getting some of the cult classics plus a few new things...

Nars Lipstick in Schiap (hot pink matte)

Nars The Happening Palette (had to get from Nordstrom - orgasm/laguna + 4 shadows - purple/browns)

MAC 217 brush (blending brush - CRUCIAL!)

MAC Lipstick in Rebel (satin purplely fuschia - amazing for fall/darker skin tones - looked more burgundy on me)

Urban Decay The Glinda Palette

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschino (glossy red - great for lipstick-shy)

Benefit They're Real mascara (OMG... what people say is true - amazing)

Dior New Look sample (haven't tried yet)

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst (nice formula but maybe should have gotten a more noticeable color)

Josie Maran Argan Oil (second bottle - love)'

Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask (for use after my Origins clay mask)

Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask (this is a THICK mask... the lady at the store tried to convince me not to get it since I do have combo skin... definitely only putting this on my cheeks in the winter)

Origins Checks and Balances (in advance of hopefully getting a clarisonic in the next month or so once my skin isn't crazy from the winter)

Wow sounds like a lot more when I write it out...

But I would highly recommend Nars the Happening if you do not have Orgasm/Laguna yet (unfortunately not at Sephora currently). The Glinda palette is lovely as well. I think my favorite purchase is the Clinique Chubby Stick in Mightiest Maraschino - I think I might have to ask for the grape color for V-Day!

Whoops, meant Dior Iconic Overcurl (whatever that recent 100 point perk was)

Also got a bareminerals concealer and blush brush. I am a BM junkie but trying to branch out!!

I ended up getting two items from Sephora today, Lorac Unzipped palette and the new Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder. While I was looking over Lorac counter, I noticed it was getting empty, appearently Lorac will no longer be sold at Sephora anymore? 

what?!?! Did a sales associate say that explicitly? Sometimes the counter gets empty if the product is popular and the shipment haven't come yet, or it's getting reformulated/repackaged.

I have a Lorac palette I'm eyeing that I can't buy yet. >.<

I heard that it is going to Ulta only now? I might be wrong or even the sale girl might not know herself, but she said the ones here won't be sold anymore. Call your local sephora to see!

I recently just did a Spehora haul but I couldn't help myself from splurging once again. So here is my second haul in around a 3 weeks haha:

From Sephora:

Stila Sensational in Sydney Travel Pallette

L'Occitane Hand Creme in Fleur Cherie

Soap and Glory Clean on Me Body Wash

Samples: Especially Escada

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster

100 pt. Reward: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm

From Ulta:

eos Lip Balm Smooth Sphere in Sweet Mint

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime

I hope you love the Ole serum, it's one of my favorites and now a staple in my skin care regimen!