Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I'm going to use GlamGlow tonight! I'm super excited. LOL

How do you apply Porefessional?

I like to just dab it on after I moisturized. I dab on the part where I'm most oily and then spread it out. You only need a little. Give it another go! Are you just getting a primer to cover up the pores? or controlling oil or hold your makeup?

This morning was the first time I used Porefessional. After I moisturized and let that absorb for about 10 minutes, I dotted it on my t zone and spread it out all over my face. I added a little bit more where my pores are most visible because I didn't see a difference. Then I put on the rest of my makeup and still saw my gross pores, so I tried dabbing some more on on top of the problem areas (my nose and cheeks). I will say it DID absorb my oil when I put it on on top of my makeup, but it didn't do anything for my pores, which is why I bought it. I've had some difficult with my foundation settling into my pores and need something that smooths them out so they're not like moon craters, LOL.

Also, let me know how you like Glamglow! I love reading about other people trying it. Just FYI, it is really messy and it is a little difficult to get off once it dries. I just take a wet washcloth and gently rub in circles until it comes off.

I love the tingling sensation when I applied it. I let it on for about 30 minutes even though the box said 20 LOL. I saw the spots where my pores where and can I just say gross? When the 30 minutes were up, I went to pat some warm water all around my face and decided to cleanse in circluar motion with what started to melt off. After cleansing most part, I grab my washcloth and cleanse whatever I missed. Skin felt super soft and I can say after one use some spots where I used to see the pores are like gone? LOL I swear, either they're smaller or something, not even kidding. I then moisturized with Clinique Moisture Surge.

I'm so glad it worked well for you! I have to stop myself from using it every single night because it CAN be a tad dehydrating but if you follow it up with a good quality moisturizer it shouldn't be an issue. I'm probably using it twice a week now.

That's quite the haul! Smiley Happy

I've wanted to try the Chanel foundation, I've heard great things! I have to do some investigation if I have a Chanel counter near me...

I also wanted to try the TF La Creme Lipstick, all the pictures of people wearing it and swatches look so good!

There are som located within Macy's. You could try to call them to see if they have a Chanel counter there. 

I love TF La creme. Super moisturizing and glides right on. Color selection is pretty too. 

Highlighted

Thanks, although I live in Canada so sometimes it's harder to find certain brands

I'm combining my last two hauls since I just placed another order online even though I bought a lot of stuff yesterday. Just take all my money, Sephora.

Bought in the store yesterday:

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Cream

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads

Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser

Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser

Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional (really disappointed with this because it doesn't hide my pores at ALL, probably going to return it)

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (oil free)

Bought online today:

Murad Clarifying Toner

Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel (I had an email alert for the powder version but it sold out again in one day and it took MONTHS for this to come back in stock so I broke down and just ordered the gel)

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light

Lancome Mascara Deluxe Sample Trio

100 point perks: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara and Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream

I got the Dior Mascara too! 

Really? I like Benefit's Porefessional. If you don't like that one you can try Mister Mat from Givenchy.

I want to know how the Murad Soothing Gel cleanser is! Thanks.

LOL I know Sephora is like my best friend. I love shopping there

I just started using the soothing gel cleanser last night. I'm using it at nights because I don't want to use the acne cleanser twice a day and strip my skin. Plus I had a lot of rosacea and my skin gets easily irritated, so I wanted something soothing. I haven't noticed a huge difference in just two nights, but it leaves my skin really smooth and refreshed!

re: Porefessional, I'm going to try the combo of Urban Decay's de-slick and the smashbox light primer and see if that's any better.