Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul

I love love watching/hearing about hauls. I'm interested in what people got and what they recommend. I went to Sephora today, and went out with an empty wallet. lol. I manly went to get skincare products:

Korres Milk Protein Cleanser

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser

Boscia Bright White Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Reflief

Givenchy Mister Mat

Samples:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

Fresh Face Polish

What did you all get recently?

Re: Haul

I'm so proud of you for buying a bright! lol Smiley Happy

Thank you! I've been so consumed with neutral shadows the last couple of years (its my thing lol) but while I was reorganizing my makeup I realized that except for a couple of colors in palettes I have no brights! I might need to add *one* more drawer to my organizer because I want to seperate my cream shadows from my pressed powder/loose ones. I cant buy just one drawer, they are sold in packs of 3 or 5 but lucky for me, my mom has the same drawer so whatever drawers I dont need she can just pop onto hers. Win win.

Highlighted

Most recent haul 

- Bite Beauty Matte Lip Pencil in Madeira

- Prada Candy Eau De Parfum

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance 

- Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Tint in Charmed 

I just picked up the new Tarte BB cream to try out.  i have been using Smashbox BB and its good but has a matt finish.  I was looking to Tarte for illumination.

I heard great reviews for the smashbox one because it has pretty good coverage. Tell us how the Tarte one works out!

Bananachoo-

I agree, the Smashbox BB cream has very good coverage! I have a few scars on my face and it covers them. I just purchased the Tarte BB cream as well. It has more of a 'primer' texture and it goes on really silky.

<3 Melissa

My most recent haul (from last weekend). I live in North Central Massachusetts and drove to the Sephora in New Hampshire so I wouldn't have to pay sales tax.  The Boscia oil was ordered online, though.

Stila In the Light Palette

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Tweezerman Slant Tweezers in Pink

NARS Lipstick in Damage

LAVANILA Deodorant in Blackberry Vanilla

Urban Decay Mascara in Supercurl

Guess who's planning to go to Sephora again this week?

I AM!

Sephora what am I going to do with you? I will post whatever I get on here when I do.

I resisted SO hard so I can post *after* I received my online order, which includes the SKII samples! Gosh they are TINY. The jar one is the same size as the sephora sample jar, which is a standard unit of measurement in my book, but as you can see the bottom is a semi-circle, so, the content is actually 40% of a sephora jar.

The order is:

- Stila eyeliner

- Buxom eyeliner

- MUFE eyeliner

- Boscia Tsubaki oil

- Sephora eyeshadow sponges ($1 for 5, sweet!)

- GLAMGLOW (sample of black one. I've tried the white one before, so now I will know the difference! yay!)

- Ren day cream sample (meh, day cream does not interest me if it does not contain SPF).

- 100pts perk AmorePacific enzyme mask (I'm so surprised when I opened it and realized it's powder. Curious~~~)

I love hauls! I love the Stila eyeliner! I'm planning on going tomorrow. Hopefully this trip won't break my wallet. Tell us how the glamglow is! I'm planning to get a sample of the white glamglow and see if it really worth 60+ dollars. 

BT report: Glamglow comparison!

Lol, I finally got around to trying it. Verry interesting. I tried the white one before, which really is a slightly watery dark grey mud mask with tiny hard bits in it. You can see it suck out oil from your pores and does give a slight bit of exfoliation when you rinse off. It didn't do much for my acne. The black one is a lighter grey and more of a mud-based scrub with thick fine grain. It feels more like I'm applying a scrub to my face instead of mask and it have bits of leaves in it. It does tingle when it dries but not irritating and is great at sucking whiteheads out at least.

In general I think white glamglow is better for sensitive skin or oil problem since it's more mask like while the black one is a bit more intense and good for white/blackheads due to tingling/tightening sensation and makes the skin smoother with the scrubbing. The black one is also a tad more drying than the white one, but if I were to invest in one, I'd go with the black one since it is truly an effective mask AND great scrub in 1, so you are getting 2 good products in one for $60+.

How do you like your AmorePacific Enzyme Peel? I thought you said you only spent your 100 points for $15 no? Smiley Happy

Yeah I tried the black glamglow before and all i remember is I liked it Smiley Happy

Most recently

-UD Theodora palette: I couldn't resist when I saw it in store and now, I'm in love! I decided on this one since I knew I would get more use out of it than the Glinda palette, and I was right! Perfect amount of neutrals and color!

-Lise Watier spring blush in Pink Power? (not from Sephora) Perfect pink flush and glow

-The Balm Balmjovi palette: I love theBalm! Wonderful shadows and blush with great pigmentation. Plus I love the rock music theme!

Hello ladies! How are you all doing today? I want to share my haul from today!

The picture is kinda small, sorry!

Sephora:

GlamGlow SuperMud- I was orginally just going to get a sample to see if it was worth 69 dollars but the Sephora girl was super nice so I got it along with a sample to see if I would like it before opening!

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick- In Spice Spice Baby, I love this color! Good for everyday look. Super moisturizing as well.

Kat Von D Lock and Load Makeup Setting Spray- I never leave my house without setting my makeup with my current spray(UD De Slick) and I heard great reviews for this spray from mods on here that I would give it a shot.

Benefit's Porefessional- I love this thing so much that I had to get more of since I'm out of it. 

100 points: Dior Iconic Overcurl Masacara- I decided to redeem my points for a sample of this mascara, not sure if it is worth 100 points yet but I wanted to see if a non waterproof masacara could hold my curl. 

Samples: I got Makeup Forever Mat Velet and Tarte's 12 hour Clay foundation. I wanted to try the MUFE one but the  Sephora woman told me that the Tarte one was amazing and lighter than the MUFE. Giving both a try to see which one will be better for my oily skin.

Mac: 

Mac Studio Fix Fluid- This is my everyday foundation. I'm trying to change it since its kinda on the heavier side of foundations and plus I like trying new foundations. Mostly the latter.

Teddy Eye Kohl Pencil- I wanted something that wouldn't be as harsh as black for the morning, and I saw swatch of this and its gorgeous. Reminds me of UD 24/7 Bourbon.

Chanel:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- Heard great reviews about this foundation from missglamorazzi from YouTube. When I swatch this in store, it was amazing! The tiniest drop covered half of my hand. Felt great on the skin and really blendable. Its oil free and has a slight smell to the foundation but its a good scent. 

The lady at the counter was super nice and gave me a sample of one of their frangences. It was Chance Eau Fraiche, smells good but she also spray another one on the bag and I couldn't stop smelling the bag! The one she sprayed on the bag was Chance Eau Tendre. Loving the Chance Eau Tendre one a bit more. 

Target:

Clean & Clear Oil Control Sheets- I'm running low on the one I'm using so I need to get a back up. I like these, really get my oils. Which one do you like if you use oil controling sheets?

Whew that was a long list! Any favs in here?

I LOVE Glamglow so much. It's the best thing I've ever done for my acne prone and irritated skin. I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

After hearing so many rave reviews of Porefessional, I picked it up the other day and it just... doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't make my pores any less visible. I was really disappointed because I was hoping it would be the miracle product everyone says it is. I may return it. :/

I'm going to use GlamGlow tonight! I'm super excited. LOL

How do you apply Porefessional?

I like to just dab it on after I moisturized. I dab on the part where I'm most oily and then spread it out. You only need a little. Give it another go! Are you just getting a primer to cover up the pores? or controlling oil or hold your makeup?

This morning was the first time I used Porefessional. After I moisturized and let that absorb for about 10 minutes, I dotted it on my t zone and spread it out all over my face. I added a little bit more where my pores are most visible because I didn't see a difference. Then I put on the rest of my makeup and still saw my gross pores, so I tried dabbing some more on on top of the problem areas (my nose and cheeks). I will say it DID absorb my oil when I put it on on top of my makeup, but it didn't do anything for my pores, which is why I bought it. I've had some difficult with my foundation settling into my pores and need something that smooths them out so they're not like moon craters, LOL.

Also, let me know how you like Glamglow! I love reading about other people trying it. Just FYI, it is really messy and it is a little difficult to get off once it dries. I just take a wet washcloth and gently rub in circles until it comes off.

I love the tingling sensation when I applied it. I let it on for about 30 minutes even though the box said 20 LOL. I saw the spots where my pores where and can I just say gross? When the 30 minutes were up, I went to pat some warm water all around my face and decided to cleanse in circluar motion with what started to melt off. After cleansing most part, I grab my washcloth and cleanse whatever I missed. Skin felt super soft and I can say after one use some spots where I used to see the pores are like gone? LOL I swear, either they're smaller or something, not even kidding. I then moisturized with Clinique Moisture Surge.

I'm so glad it worked well for you! I have to stop myself from using it every single night because it CAN be a tad dehydrating but if you follow it up with a good quality moisturizer it shouldn't be an issue. I'm probably using it twice a week now.

That's quite the haul! Smiley Happy

I've wanted to try the Chanel foundation, I've heard great things! I have to do some investigation if I have a Chanel counter near me...

I also wanted to try the TF La Creme Lipstick, all the pictures of people wearing it and swatches look so good!

There are som located within Macy's. You could try to call them to see if they have a Chanel counter there. 

I love TF La creme. Super moisturizing and glides right on. Color selection is pretty too. 

Thanks, although I live in Canada so sometimes it's harder to find certain brands

I'm combining my last two hauls since I just placed another order online even though I bought a lot of stuff yesterday. Just take all my money, Sephora.

Bought in the store yesterday:

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Cream

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads

Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser

Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser

Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional (really disappointed with this because it doesn't hide my pores at ALL, probably going to return it)

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (oil free)

Bought online today:

Murad Clarifying Toner

Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel (I had an email alert for the powder version but it sold out again in one day and it took MONTHS for this to come back in stock so I broke down and just ordered the gel)

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light

Lancome Mascara Deluxe Sample Trio

100 point perks: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara and Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream

I got the Dior Mascara too! 

Really? I like Benefit's Porefessional. If you don't like that one you can try Mister Mat from Givenchy.

I want to know how the Murad Soothing Gel cleanser is! Thanks.

LOL I know Sephora is like my best friend. I love shopping there

I just started using the soothing gel cleanser last night. I'm using it at nights because I don't want to use the acne cleanser twice a day and strip my skin. Plus I had a lot of rosacea and my skin gets easily irritated, so I wanted something soothing. I haven't noticed a huge difference in just two nights, but it leaves my skin really smooth and refreshed!

re: Porefessional, I'm going to try the combo of Urban Decay's de-slick and the smashbox light primer and see if that's any better.