Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

Haul at Marshall & Winners

Here is my little haul I did yesterday! I was so lucky to find all of this so I wanted to share it. Ps I am canadian and winners is like our Canadian Marshall/TJMAXX

Re: Haul at Marshall & Winners

Nice haul @Joelle98

@Joelle98 What awesome finds. I love the GLAMGLOW - FLASHMUD™ Brightening Treatment. It leaves my skin GLOWING! How nice to find it at a great price! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Those lime crime shadows a great. i paid full price and shipping (barf) and keep seeing them now at winners. enjoy!
as for the glamglow, i was too stubborn with my sephora rouge to buy but now that i've let my status slip it'll be all winners all the time baby.

Wow!!! Love seeing these hauls from Canada. Makes me not giving up hopes in finding anything at winners! Lol! 

i sometimes hit 4 winners in one day. its such a stupid high lol
some days nothing some days everything.
also check homesense. usually a small cosmetic area less picked over.

RE: Re: Haul at Marshall & Winners

I feel you! I started to feel like we didn't get nice things like the USA

RE: Haul at Marshall & Winners

Oh. My. Gosh!!! I work at Winners and we've only ever received Diamond Crushers lip toppers by Lime Crime, and nothing else. This is amazing !! So jealous! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for these now!!

It helps if you work in Zone 1 or at the back honestly. I work at Marshall and most of the time I am the one getting new things out

Re: RE: Haul at Marshall & Winners

I work at Marshalls too and I love working in zone 1!  I get a sneak peek at all the makeup we get, and 9 times out of 10, I end up putting the stuff I like on hold for myself. 😄 LOL.  I even did truck receive one time and managed to snag the Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour palette!

I do work zone 1 a lot; and jewellery, and so I put out or help put out the beauty tanks almost ever shift. We've only received things from Lime Crime once that I know of, and it's only been Diamond Crushers, never palettes or anything else..
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Haul at Marshall & Winners

I haven't checked out Marshalls I got a team at TJ Maxx they have a lot of high-end makeup they're cheap Anastasia, etc.

You were so lucky. In my marshall's and TJmaxx , you can't find anything. I found a bare minerals product and the colors were shattered apon opening 😞 

Oh my gosh, I need to hit up my Marshalls ASAP. Great haul!

Wow can I ask where you are in Canada?

RE: Re: Haul at Marshall & Winners

For sure! I'm in near Montreal. ☺️

I'm in Montreal 😮 This gives me hope that maybe the Winn...

I'm in Montreal 😮 This gives me hope that maybe the Winners near me got some similar stuff

Cool haul!  If you like hauls you might like this thread! 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Wow! As a Canadian I can appreciate the awesomeness of this haul 😊

Thank you so much!! 💕

Oh my gosh! You're so lucky, @Joelle98. That's a great ha...

Oh my gosh! You're so lucky, @Joelle98. That's a great haul! There was nothing at my Marshall's last time I went 😕. I should try hitting up Winners.
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 49 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
testing