Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul Part 2

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

Re: Haul Part 2

Have you used the OH Enzyme mask before?

I got a sample of it in store a few weeks ago. My skin was feeling dry and flaky...from using acne treatments. This really helped. I felt  like I had new skdated tier once use! Smiley Happy

I've been dying to try it! But they don't carry it at my local sephora so I can't get a sample Smiley Sad

Great haul! I just ordered the St. Tropez promo too it looks like a great size!

Yeah excited to try it out!

i'll start with my samples/ promos

i got the 

Bare Minerals lash domination mascara (2x)

Daisy Sample

Makeup Forever Smokey Mascara (2x) 

Murad Claifying Cleanser (code Clarify)

STILA Stay all day lipstick in beso (code beso)

Houseglass Mineral Viel (100 pt perk) 

Philosophy Take a deep breath oil free cleanser.

VIB Rouge welcome kit

Now this is what i actually bought

Diorshow mascara in black

Nars Sharpener

Stila Rockin in rio (this is a great buy for only $10.00)

Stila in the moment eyeshadow palette 

Stila eyeshadow trio in Cool. 

im awaiting a large order also thats supposed to come in next tuesday, and the b-6 prep spray from UD on monday

Happy shopping girls <3

Very nice. I love everything you got! The Stila promo is a beautiful color! 

i felt like i have no eyeshadow! lol i really like the brand stila, the stila promo in general is really a good sample size and it will probably last me at least 4 months, your right @Arielaaaaaa its so pigmented! 

@wendyomgwar yes! i really loved the size of the claifying cleanser from murad, it seems that the value is at least $20.00, and especially the stila lipstick lol

The Murad cleanser is a staple of mine so I jumped on that when I Saw it! Great value!!!!

What's the size on the Clarifying Cleanser?  Not that I need more -- I have 4 2oz sized containers for some reason and it's the wrong cleanser for me.  I do think, however, that I have finally gotten my husband to start using it instead of the Lever 2000 bar soap he's been using on his face!

I love Stila shadows, too.  Those and Lorac are my favorites.  I picked up the In the Moment palette when Ulta had it for $20 in the spring.  It was my reward for serving 6 days of jury duty.

its 2.0 Oz. so the value is probably around 12 bucks, i like to keep them in my purse just in case i spend the night somewhere or something, i got a single of kitten from stilla and it was so pigmented and beautiful i knew i had to get more lol

Let me know what you think of the Cool palette.  I would like to have Warm, myself.  However, I do have 4 of these Stilla 4 shadow sets, so I am resisting.  3 full shadows for the price is great (and mine were $12 and $16 last year.)  I love, love, love my French Riviera set!

as of right now i really like all the colors, its really pigmented, the warm is really nice too, but your right you cant beat 3 full eyeshadows & a mirror for 18

Oooh looks like you really got your moneys worth the the promos and samples Smiley Happy great haul!

Went to the mall for a pair of earrings today and left with these instead

Nars Andy Warhol collection Walk on the Wild Side set 

Guerlain Ombre Eclat 4 Shades Palette in Perle d'Argent 

and not pictured, FAB Facial Radiance Pads (60)

Total? About $60 Smiley Wink

Also popped in to Sephora for the Dior Jelly Lip Pen in Gaia because it's pretty and it would have been all sold out the next time I was back I'm sure. Everything else can wait until the bonus point event!

Ah Beautiful!! I'm totally jealous of the Dior Jelly Lip Pen! I looks like a totally gorgeous color!

I am in love with it! The color is sheer but buildable, and it has the tiniest bit of sparkle to it for extra shininess. The store had all three shades still surprisingly. 

I so want to go back for some of the things I didn't bring home with me from Winners (TJ Maxx owns it but it's just in Canada, for anyone who doesn't know what on earth I mean).

I don't know why, but they have the motherload  of discounted stuff right now, piles of Smashbox, Becca, Elizabeth Arden, I sadly abandoned a limited edition Chanel lipstick, a couple Givenchy eyeshadows, Bobbi Brown lipstick sets, OPI polish, Atelier fragrances, most of the NARSskin line, Clarins Extra–Firming Day Cream and their  self-tanner, Guerlain bronzers... it was like Christmas had come for no reason! 

Ohh sounds wonderful!! If you can get around to it, i would love to see a swatch!! It's so disappointing there isn't a free standing Sephora close to me! 

I hope the color is about right, I didn't have awesome lighting so I'm relying on the camera flash. On the right is one swipe and the left is a couple passes for a bit more color. The sparkles are super tiny so they don't even show, but they catch the light for sure. 

How frustrating that you don't have a full Sephora near you, I am extra appreciative now that I can go see things in person after being away for so long. You can't get a sample of the OH berry mask because of that too, right? Smiley Sad I would get you one and mail it to you but I don't know how the post office would like sending random unlabeled liquids between countries, haha. I wonder if you emailed Ole Hendriksen's site directly you could request a sample packet?

Ohh So pretty! Those sparkles in it are beautiful! Haha I don't think the Post office would be too fond of it! That is a good idea to email OH and see if they would send a sample! I will so get right on that!  Thanks again for the swatch!! Smiley Happy

No problem! I hope OH can hook you up with a tester!! Smiley Happy

That color looks amazing, awesome shimmer!!

Oh my goodness! I WISH I could find these kinds of things at my local TJ Maxx/Ross/Marshalls!

There are usually a few hidden gems in the hair/body/makeup section. I've picked up several Bliss products in the past (80% off!), some great perfume deals (Burberry is a common one) but I have never seen anything like this one, it must have just been jackpot delivery day!

Dior Jelly Lip Pens > Clinique Chubby Sticks Smiley Happy

Where'd you get that Guerlain palette?

446 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos87
  • brushes.jpg
  • 20130702_202316.jpg
  • 20130702_202225.jpg
  • julyhaul.jpg
  • haul.jpg
  • 2013-07-07 18.23.59.jpg