Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul Part 2

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

Re: Haul Part 2

Oh I know! I love it! I saw the Brush set and was so excited to just get that and not pay shipping! And since there aren't too many Promo codes with no minimum purchase i decided to try the St. Tropez since i already got the Yellow Diamond Promo. 

@arielaaaaaaa-- I love the zippered pouch. Is that what the brush set came in?

Yes! It was only 5 Dollars! So cute!!

I've gotten both as well! I really want to try Clarify and and I think the other promo code is Monoi, I haven't made an over $25 purchase yet though.

My purchases are always $25 and up, but since Rouge i've been getting little stuff, and they seriously need more codes for no minimum purchase! And Between the ItKits, and this Clarify Promo i have 4 Murad Cleansers! And since it's a staple product of mine, i'm thrilled!

I'm bummed I missed out on the ItKits! They were great!!! And you're stocked up for a while lol. Mine usually are too but with this free shipping I can just get one thing that i MUST have and then I don't feel bad about buying it since I didn't spend too much, I second the codes with  no minimum purchase!

Lol i don't even remember what came in the ItKit besides the Cleanser! Haha. I'll have to go look it up because i have tons of deluxe samples in a box that i haven't touched! Maybe i should work on that!

I picked up the tiny brush set as well! It's too stinkin' cute Smiley Happy

Lol I love it! 

I saw the brush set too late! It was already sold out when I saw it! My littlest sister's birthday is coming up (she is a teenager and just starting to get into makeup) and I knew it would be perfect for her. Plus, it would keep her hands away from my makeup brushes whenever she comes to visit!

Aw. It's super adorable! Maybe some other set will go on sale. 

Highlighted

Multiple boxes arrived all at once from Sephora, Tarte, and my Glossybox.

Now, to actually see what's in that photo...

Color products:

• Tarte Amazonian clay bronzer- Park Avenue Princess
  • Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes: Peaceful, Empowered, Achiote
  • Tarte LipSurgence- Achiote
  • Deborah Lippmann polishes: 99 Luftballons, Lilac Wine
  • Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick- Fair to Light
  • Tarte emphasEYES waterproof Amazonian clay cream eyeshadow- Beach Bronze
  • Sephora Collection blush- Rose Flush
  • BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Gloss- Rouge
  • Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lipglosses: Achiote, Blissful

Brushes and cases:

• Sephora Cat Eye Brush Duo
  • Sephora IT Collection Bent Eyeliner Brush
  • 2x Sephora Professional Angled Blush Brush
  • Sephora Professional Smudge Brush
  • Sephora Professional Small All-over Eyeshadow Brush
  • Tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush

Samples, Minis, and Glossybox contents:

Ooh, lots of goodies there! I somehow managed to resist the Tarte F&F sale, but got the Achiote set when it went on sale here. I'm excited to try the cat eye brush duo too, I pounced on that one for sure. 

I had a long list of wants at Tarte, so the F+F was perfect timing!  I've loved everything I've tried so far.

I had a long list too, but I'm trying really hard not to buy much on other sites to be able to score big for 4x points. It hasn't stopped me "needing" to order something in the sale section here like every day though. So it's probably a total failure of an idea, haha. 

I <3 your hauls, @Starletta8  Smiley Happy

Thanks, that was 4 different Sephora orders and Tarte!

Ohhh, I'm loving the Tarte stuff and Sephora brushes! I love the blue eyeliner one....before realizing I actually only use pencil/pen eyeliners. =/

I've never used one like that before, so it was worth a shot!

Still waiting on my Tarte F&F purchases. I'm a little jealous, you got a few things that were OOS when I bought. I tried to resist, but couldn't do it Smiley Happy

Also, I love the Sephora angled blush brush! I had to have it when it went on sale. I'd been using a totally terrible brush for blush before. Say "blush brush" 10x fast!

And at that price, it was totally acceptable to pick up a second one!

What a haul! Sephora pro brushes are some of the best! Smiley Happy

I think I'm going to need a second Le Creuset large crock for all of the brushes I'm accumulating, LOL.

What this lets me do is not have to clean everything everyday because I have more than one of each category. Score!

Wait WHAT? You store your brushes in a Le Creuset crock pot??

As someone whose father is a chef and who passed down his culinary skills to me to the point where I was debating between Law School or Culinary School... (I picked law school)... I am absolutely appalled that you would use a Le Creuset to store brushes! Shame on you!

As a makeup lover, I am amazed and so jealous that you have so many brushes that you would need 2 Le Creusets to store all of your brushes! OMG that is so awesome.... I WANT!

I am so torn on what to think!

I thought I had a big brush collection, but Starletta8's collection puts mine to shame! Smiley Happy

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos87
  • brushes.jpg
  • 20130702_202316.jpg
  • 20130702_202225.jpg
  • julyhaul.jpg
  • haul.jpg
  • 2013-07-07 18.23.59.jpg
  • 2013-07-07 18.11.29.jpg
  • haul0708.jpg
  • haul.jpg