From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Haul Stars

Haul Stars

• 48207 Members
  • 861 Conversations
  • 120 Photos

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hahahaha @ather. If iconic = hoarder, then that's me! 藍 Oh my goodness - they scan every eye mask separately at the cash register. ...read more
Hahahaha @ather. If iconic = hoarder, then that's me! 🤣 Oh my goodness - they scan every eye mask separately at the cash register. She printed out the receipt and the machine spewed out this very loooooooong piece of paper. So embarrasing. And satisfying at the same time! 😜 Cleansers and mists are being should be need to be added to the "no buy" list for the upcoming "no / low buy" season. I'm getting better with paring down my skincare to products that I know work well for me. I still pick up new items (it's hard to resist sometimes) but am making a much more concentrated effort to stick with what I know works for my skin and being better minded about how many new things I try or introduce to my routine.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Lots of stuff! I love all of the viral products if they are good.
Lots of stuff! I love all of the viral products if they are good.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: How pretty are your photos @PuppyLover12 They're out there enjoying some beautiful sunshine. ☀️ The Bronz drops look really good ...read more
How pretty are your photos @PuppyLover12 They're out there enjoying some beautiful sunshine. ☀️ 😀The Bronz drops look really good, I'm sooo curious to hear what they are like. 🔍😉
New Reply in Haul Stars
Haul No. 1 Sephora Sale 2024
|
Re: Haul No. 1 Sephora Sale 2024
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Dimateo wow you gave been very busy, enjoy ...read more
@Dimateo wow you gave been very busy, enjoy
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’m vib and I got two of the new gisou lip oil and the tower 28 lip gloss
I’m vib and I got two of the new gisou lip oil and the tower 28 lip gloss
New Post in Haul Stars
One of my Sephora hauls!!!!
  • IMG_5136.jpeg
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2024 What didn’t you get?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 What didn’t you get?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: I also didn't get Moroccanoil Night Body Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL . I have more body lotions and oils to use so I decided to wait on ...read more
I also didn't get Moroccanoil Night Body Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL . I have more body lotions and oils to use so I decided to wait on getting this product. I also didn't get the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit . I am not planning any beach getaways at this time so I am passing on this. I generally purchase this kit to use the when I fly and I want to go with just a carry-on.
New Post in Haul Stars
let’s talk about charlotte tilbury
SO i bought the setting spray and the eyebrow gel and i don’t know how i feel, the setting spray didn’t set. i only used very litt ...read more
SO i bought the setting spray and the eyebrow gel and i don’t know how i feel, the setting spray didn’t set. i only used very little but the eyebrow gel came out flakey… I USE only water based LOVED THE LIP SETS THO!
New Reply in Haul Stars
2024 - Twelve Months of Beauty Inventory
|
Re: 2024 - Twelve Months of Beauty Inventory
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I still feel like I put blush on like a clown. Years ago blush was one of the things I would never buy and never used. Now look a ...read more
I still feel like I put blush on like a clown. Years ago blush was one of the things I would never buy and never used. Now look at me! Ignore the bronzers, I had made this collage last year.
New Reply in Haul Stars
mid-40s new to make up, need help!
|
Re: mid-40s new to make up, need help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: thank you for the specific eye makeup recommendations!
thank you for the specific eye makeup recommendations!
183,850 Posts