Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Haul Part 2

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

Re: Haul Part 2

Ah, it was so gross, but my skin feels so good after! I think I love the black one over the white, because it smells like tea and the exfoliation is heavenly. I will buy both though, I know it!

It's in all of the stores, but not online.

@rikkie- nice box! Is the blush cream? How do you like the lipstick?

I'm also joining the OMGWANTTHECAUDALIE club... everytime you guys post a picture of that kit, I get super jealous! Can't wait till my in-store Sephora trip next week!

Yeah the blush is a cream! I am really thrilled with it!

I don't know if you saw the comment I made elsewhere, but the lipstick is EXACTLY the same color as the Tarte Aqualillies lipstick, but more moisturizing and doesn't stay quite so well on its own so I have been putting it over top for a bit of shine and moisture but with the lasting power of the Tarte underneath, perfection!

Yup, I'm a fan of the shave cream. And it's totally Birchbox's fault, too.

I thought FAB was my HG because my legs liked it. (My legs are super sensitive and I am left with red dots and razor burn no matter what I seemed to do.) Then I tried the Whish and my legs are in lust with it. No more razor burn, no angry patches... I could probably dry shave my legs with it and they'd be ok with it. So, I'm shelling out for the Whish indefinitely.

Ooohhh, I was already eyeing up some of those Nordstrom's deals, this may just push me over the edge! 

I'll admit, at first sniff I'm not as big of a fan of the orange cream as I am the blueberry, but the price... it can't be beat!

(I almost wish I didn't have lavender en route to me, too!)

I plan on trying all of the scents before deciding which is my favorite.

Does the blueberry smell like real blueberries? I find so many brands use a fake blueberry scent that just makes my stomach turn in a way few other fake smells do (fake chocolate scent/flavor is another). Creamsicle though is nearly always amazing! 

I confess, I almost always hate lavender. The OH blue/blackberry mask is a notable exception. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I had the whish but I can't find it!! I've gone crazy looking for it and its no where to be seen! I'm so sad

@poshified and rikkie- the In Stain blush is impressively pigmented- with being as pale as I am, I have to barely touch my blush brush to this and get tons of pigment- will probably need to use my stippling brush in the future! Very long lasting too!

Conversation Stats
Photos87
  • brushes.jpg
  • 20130702_202316.jpg
  • 20130702_202225.jpg
  • julyhaul.jpg
  • haul.jpg
  • 2013-07-07 18.23.59.jpg
  • 2013-07-07 18.11.29.jpg
  • haul0708.jpg
  • haul.jpg
  • haul0709.jpg