Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

HOF/Trusted Trader SPRING TSB BOX

Welcome to the very first BIC traveling trade box! It’s been a long time since a box moved, lets get the party started!! These guidelines were made from kateye7, blondesluv2shop, and onceuponatime45's adaptations of the TSB best practices thread. Box participation will close 2/28. Please post if you have preferred spot and any requests/ISO's. 

Participation:

Open to US 48. Due to changes in the rating system I am only opening this box to previous BT HOF’s, anyone who participated in a box prior to the switch, and anyone currently on the trusted trader list. Maximum 12 participants. 

Box details:

- Skincare, makeup, hair, body. Focus on DS with FS welcome as box space allows.

-Foil bag if space allows or you have foils that are requested by someone.

-Large flat rate box, must be shipped priority mail. Shipping is around $18, a little less if you use paypal. Please be prepared to pay for box shipping.

-Ziploc bags will separate items by category. Please replace the Ziploc if it’s worn, and clean the items and replace the Ziploc if something leaks. Don’t replace ziplocs with makeup bags. If someone requests a specific makeup bag and you want to include it, please do so separately.

-Extra ziplocs and stickers to mark items that are swatched or used will be included.

-Pack the box snugly and wrap anything breakable in extra bubble wrap or paper. FS are allowed but be mindful of size of what you’re including, especially if it requires extra wrapping and will take up lots of space.

-If the box is lost after you ship it, you will be responsible for starting a new box or to pay a $50 deposit to the organizer.

General Rules

-Post your trades within 2 days of receiving box. Complete your trades and ship the box to the next person within 4 days. If there are any issues with completing in this timeline PLEASE communicate with me/the group.

-Provide shipping details within 1 day of shipping the box.

-Mark your used/swatched items with the stickers provided

-Do not swatch items, even if they are already swatched.

-Do not put expired items in the box! There are many websites to check expiration.

-Do not put used unsanitary items in the box (liquid lips, mascaras, etc). Only lightly used items that are able to be sanitized such as lipstick and powders. If you are unsure if it’s acceptable to add, ASK!

-If you are sending a liquid without a seal please kindly tape it closed. I don’t want anyone else to know the pain of reaching into a wet bag of cleansers!

-If you receive the box with unsanitary products or items not as marked notify me immediately. If you swatch new items or send unsanitary or expired items I will not hesitate to leave negative feedback in the traders thread. There are plenty of online resources to see swatches.

-Do not take all of one category from the box.

-There are no reserves

-mid/high end brands only unless it’s an item someone has requested

-Please do not duplicate items unless someone is requesting that item.

-Post your trades with PICTURES that clearly show what you are taking out and putting in.

-You must have at least 50% of the groups approval to ship, with the person ahead of you approving as well. Please make an effort to follow this thread and weigh in on trades.

Item value rules:

-Please trade within brand range. IE: don’t trade tarte for dior, trade tarte for stila.

-It is preferable to trade for the same size, but if you are going to trade outside of the item size please use the following ratios as a guideline: 1 DS = 10 foils. 1 FS = 5 DS.

-If there is discrepancy of values you may be asked to calculate.

-Add at least in value what you are taking out.

-Swatched items deduct 10% in value calculation.

-Lightly used deduct 20% in value calculation.

-DS value will be calculated off of the largest size available

-If the item is a long term clearance resident, the clearance price will be used.

Participants w/ ISO (in order)

mermadelove

Imlostagain ISO body lotions, foot masks, lip conditioners

Pinyo (ISO in spoiler)

Spoiler

1) MAKEUP! -eyeshadows, blushes, lippies, etc

2) Beauty blender solid cleaner
3) nudestix In belle

4) boscia pudding mask

5) smashbox in xo, vlada

6) Laura gellar diamond gelato highlight

7) davines oi/minu shampoo (foils too)

Niki 172

ZMA 

CC3616 

Re: HOF/Trusted Trader SPRING TSB BOX

@ZombieMetroAnt Trades look great!! Life throws curve balls, although I don’t know what happened I’m honestly happy you are back! So please kick that guilt and remorse out the door!!! Very happy things are better for you now!! Glad you’re back on the boards!! ❤️

Thanks @imlostagain Heart !  I didn't mean to sound so dramatic - it was actually a good change, I just did a poor job at managing time associated with it (boo, Zombie!)

@ZombieMetroAnt YAY 🎉, Happy for good change!! 🤗

Hi ladies,

Is there going to be another box? I can start a new one if you like. Please check my thread.

Onceuponatime1

RE: HOF/Trusted Trader SPRING TSB BOX

Hi lovelies! Just wanted to update that I still have not received the return box. I would love to host another if I do get the box! ❤️ I know there was interest in a summer box, wanted to keep you all updated xoxo

Re: RE: HOF/Trusted Trader SPRING TSB BOX

Is ZMA her tag name because it doesn't appear online. There are ZMA1, ZMA and something else. 

@Onceuponatime45 it's ZombieMetroAnt

@CC3616 Wow! That is surprising. There must be big stuff going on for ZMA :(. Thanks for being such a gracious box hostess!!!! 

Box has arrived safely to ZMA all! @niki172 @pinyo @imlostagain @mermadelove. She has some personal things and will post the box when she can! I told her not to rush since the box is just coming back to me! 

Glad to hear she’s okay! Thanks for the update @CC3616

Please tag me when you need us to approve. I’ve been ridiculously sick for a couple of weeks now, so I’m spotty about checking in. 

Well hugs from us all!! She is always doing sweet things for people on the boards!!! 

Awesome! Glad to hear she is ok. @CC3616

Thanks for the update @CC3616. Hope ZMA is doing okay 💞.

She is ok @niki172!! 

Hi all! I reached out to @ZombieMetroAnt on the status of the box, I know she was having issues logging in previously!! 

Okay I sent the box with my husband yesterday to ship out as we have flooded out roads where our local post office is (crazy weather one day snow and the next thunderstorms/high winds/flooding what fun!). It has shipped out and is supposed to get to @ZombieMetroAnt by Friday! Here is the tracking number thank you for having me in the box @CC3616 ❤️

9505512144398094270473 - sorry I didn't get this posted last night he didn't get home until late.

Okay here are my proposed trades @CC3616 @imlostagain @ZombieMetroAnt @pinyo @mermadelove (hope I got everyone - it's been nuts today!!!)

All trade in's I have are brand new - here are the proposed trades:

Spoiler
1968.jpg

Left side is out - right side is in

Spoiler
left side is in right side is out. The Stila is a DS and the Becca is Amethyst Geodeleft side is in right side is out. The Stila is a DS and the Becca is Amethyst Geode
Spoiler
and this is inand this is inThis is out (la la whip got cut off sorry)This is out (la la whip got cut off sorry)
Spoiler
left side out (3 samples Son and Park, Drunk Elephant, and La Mer) right side starting with the Dior and Trish McEvoy is inleft side out (3 samples Son and Park, Drunk Elephant, and La Mer) right side starting with the Dior and Trish McEvoy is in

Spoiler
2525.jpg

This trade is the one I had a bit of problems with. What went in is a full size Benefit Dandelion Twinkle and DS's of Chanel skincare (3), 1 Becca DS, 1 Laura Mercier caviar shadow stick and a DS Hourglass mascara (not shown for some reason my bad). I know that it more than matches up dollar wise - but was trying to make up for the brand match.

Spoiler
left side out right side inleft side out right side in

So there you have it! Please let me know what you think 🙂

I think the original proposed trade is fine 🙂 @niki172 @CC3616

i see the perspective people have around the brand equity. Personally I think there’s some trade flexibility, so I’m happy with the swap. 

@niki172 @CC3616 works for me!

Lots of awesome stuff in and out for you @niki172 🙂

My only concern is the viseart for becca/stila and the brand matchup, but dollar wise it's a generous trade in! Does anyone else have input?

Can you clarify the guerlain mascara size? I found the base is DS but not the mascara. I think the guerlain out is fair with hourglass and laura mercier coming in and the brands are fair there!

@CC3616 I have a DS (new) of Tom Ford Black Orchid that I could add to the trade on the Viseart for the Becca/Stila bit if that would help with the brand trade in. Since the Becca was LE I thought *maybe* it would boost it up there so I thought I'd give it a go. The Tom Ford DS looks like this (not my pic)

Image result for tom ford black orchid perfume deluxe sample

Also the Guerlain is FS - thought that was a DS set. Let me know what you think. I have other items I can add like a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick and some other high end DS perfumes.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos38
  • IMG_2289.PNG
  • IMG_2314.JPG
  • IMG_2315.JPG
  • IMG_2318.JPG
  • IMG_2316.JPG
  • IMG_2319.JPG
  • IMG_2320.JPG
  • IMG_5511.jpg
  • IMG_5513.jpg