Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

HELP ME!?!?!!?!?! HELP ME!?!?!?!?!

I you had to get rid of a product which one would you get rid of? Urban Decay The Ultimate Pair Lip Set(In 1993), It Cosmetics CC Cream, Bars Radiant Creamy Concealer, Lancome Juicy Shaker(in Cherry Symphony), Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette(in Smoky), Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette(in Warm Browns), Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Benefit Cosmetics Complextionista Palette, or Fresh Rose Hydration Toner. Which one or ones would you get rid of?

Anonymous Insider

Re: HELP ME!?!?!!?!?! HELP ME!?!?!?!?!

@madelinemcminn, I'd pass on the lip products - both the Urban Decay and Lancôme. I wasn't fond of the Lancome one and I think that you could find similar or better performing lippies in other lines.  The Huda palettes look amazing and are a great value; if you can keep both, go for it.  The IT Cosmetics CC cream and the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer are 2 products that I always have with me. The Benefit palette has several great products for bronzing and highlighting.  I love skincare or products with skincare benefits so I'd keep the Bobbi Brown and Fresh products. 

@madelinemcminn I'd get rid of the UD lipstick! There are soon many great drugstore lippies now! 

definitely not the IT cosmetics CC cream, Nars concealer, or Fresh Rose Hydration Toner. I don't own the new tiny Huda Beauty palettes, but the colors all look so beautiful, so maybe keep that one. Although I'm not a big fan of Bobbi Brown, but the face base seems to have good reviews. I love urban decay, but the color you mentioned probably can be found in many other brands too. So I would get rid of urban decay lip pencil/lipstick

I didn’t like the Lancôme juicy shakers so I would not purchase that. 

I’m always happy with the NARS radiant concealer and I’ve heard excellent things about the fresh rose toner so I definitely think you should keep those. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing