Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Glamglow Power Mud & Chanel at Costco!

Just a quick FYI to anyone with a Costco membership; the store near me (Fremont CA to be exact) has Glam Glow Power Mud for around $36. This is the newer mud-oil hybrid deep cleansing treatment. 

Also, to, and more exciting to me, this Costco also has Chanel nail polish! 

The price on the nail polish was $20 or so IIRC? Shades included Jade Rose (pale peachy pink), a red and a warm grey (sorry, don't recall the name) and Vertigo, a shimmery dark taupe brown.  Vertigo came home with me. 

Whoohoo for Costco! I had no idea they carried prestige brands, it was my first trip there ever. 

Re: Glamglow Power Mud & Chanel at Costco!

Other Costco's have different higher end brands. My local Costco in San Francisco carries Estee Lauder, some DDF, StriVicten, Juicy and etc. There was a older thread where we shared some high end beauty finds at our local Costco.

There are no Costco stores in Oklahoma.

/sadface

Last time I was at Costco they had several types of perfumes including Chloe, Bvlgari and other high end brands in a bin near the check-out lines. I was pretty surprised! 

Wait what.

Gotta get to my local Costco and check it out! The Fremont one is 30+ minutes away from me too...

Fremont? You mean Seattle? Smiley Happy Same here Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Vertigo is such an amazing color! What a great day!

I was kind of bummed that the shimmer didn't come thru so well on the nail.  It looks more like a brown creme on me.  I guess I'll have to add it to my swap pile, huh?

Awwww…don't give up on it yet! Maybe try a shimmery topcoat with it?

My Costcos have a lot of Chanel travel kits/palettes that have eye shadow, blush, and lips. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats