Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Gettin' Jiggy with January 2023 Hauls!

Now that we're heading into January and the New Year, I though it was time for our New Years haul thread! 2022 has been a year filled with beauty year, and 2023 will be the best year yet!

So excited to jump into January with you all, so now let's share our hauls!

Happy-New-Year-2023-GIFs-19.gif

Happy Birthday to all my fellow January/Capricorn/Aquarius babies!!

Re: Gettin' Jiggy with January 2023 Hauls!

The Fenty is so cute, @itsfi! The Pear Nova polishes look like great colors.

@curlychiquita, the Fenty sponge is the scene stealer of the collection (and my vanity table 😆). Here are some quick swatches of the polishes - 

Pear Nova - Rub My Temples (index); Thick Dip & What Not (middle); Rooftop 'Til You Drop (ring); Kissu Miss You (pinky)Pear Nova - Rub My Temples (index); Thick Dip & What Not (middle); Rooftop 'Til You Drop (ring); Kissu Miss You (pinky)

They came out beautifully, @itsfi

@itsfi The look so bright and shiny on️🥰

Oh good, I'm glad you saw this. I was just coming back to edit because I forgot to tag you @Mellmars1185! This is two coats, no top coat - love the glossy finish to it, and without top coat! I also saw they are having a sitewide sale - 25% off with code: LOVE. Not sure if they ship to Canada or what the cost of that would be.

Very cute football haul with Fenty @itsfi and the rest looks fabulous too👌 enjoy your goodies and new masks. 😀 🩵

Thank you @CynthieLu! The beauty sponge is adorable - I almost don't want to use it. *almost! 😅 I'm excited to give the masks a try. Will go back and forth between some of the new ones and the staples in my stash.

That sponge is so cute @itsfi!

@faeriegirl, thank you. It is very cute.

@itsfi @danielledanielle My Fenty Showstopp'r kit arrives today!!!

@itsfi Great haul!  Love the Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. I love all the Sulwhasoo masks. 

@itsfi Nice haul. The Fenty Football products are really cute. I have not heard of Pear Nova polishes before. They must be really good if they keep selling out!

@Mellmars1185, thank you. Pear Nova is a Black-owned beauty brand based in Chicago. Their nail and gel polishes are vegan and cruelty free. 

Such a cute haul @itsfi ! I’m sorry about Sunday, I was torn as KC is also my team so I’m ok with it now! ( Feel free to cheer for them soon maybe?! 🙃) The polishes look especially pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. Lots of good releases these days that I could not resist. 😆 Yeah, that’s how it goes; just hope that the ones who were injured recover fast and smoothly. Not sure whether I’ll watch the SuperBowl this year - I was sorta excited that I’ll have a free Sunday. Shhhh!! 🤫 I can’t say that too loudly, there are some who are still bummed about the loss.

Ha I get that @itsfi ! I hope the recovery is easy too. A free Sunday well deserved. Relax into it I say! 

*Sqqqqqqquuuuuueeeee* @itsfi 

I'm waiting for it to drop here, because I would like to use my rewards credits on it, I'm dyiiiiimg, longest 4 days ever!  Sorry about your team, but that's the cutest consolation 🏆

Also, hello DDG sheet mask! Looks intriguing 🤔

I can’t wait for you to get your treats @danielledanielle. 😊 Great call on using your rewards! 

Will let you know about the DDG. It’s in the queue to use soon. I had used a product with AHA in it earlier in the week and wanted to have some time pass before using another product with an AHA in it. 

@itsfi how cute!! The football sponge 😍 the polish shades are gorgeous 

@lmaster, thank you! The beauty sponge was too cute to walk away from! 😊

A few last minute things from Sephora, BG, and Beautylish. My dry winter skin is loving the new cheek shades  MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Apres MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm . The Stockholm pink is quite sheer and Apres seems like the best fresh outdoor flush. Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Vegan Tinted Lip Balm Drink is the berry I hoped it would be and @itsfi did the best enabling with CAY SKIN Isle Lip Balm SPF 30 with Sea Moss and Aloe Stem Cells Bad Gyal Berry ! I love it. 💞 The new Natasha D reds DO not budge. There are subtle differences in the new shades of Chantecaille blush tho they’re quite close. It’s a different formula from the originals or my favorite Perle gel shimmery pink but it’s still got a subtle iridescence that’s very soft. I used Westman Atelier Lit Up Glow Highlighter Stick Parla underneath to give it an extra boost of glow. It’s an interesting formula because it feels more firm but yet it’s very smooth too. It applies so easily and lasted all day. ( I like their philanthropy and colorful cases tho they are quite a lightweight plastic 🙃. So cute tho! ) 

4180BB8E-1C99-4098-900B-39DC9C24350A.jpegEF8E2C04-706A-4834-AD45-601A3036A1BC.jpeg

Spoiler
FE68CD7B-DA74-4CB6-A6BE-3C5D512D1069.jpeg7261DC03-AFE8-49B7-BA81-405CE8462C14.jpeg
Conversation Stats
Photos253
  • Happy-New-Year-2023-GIFs-19.gif
  • HB January babies gif.jpg
  • 4D0ED16D-8B43-4706-8D3D-11B2FC2994BC.jpeg
  • 1A3106EC-F889-4CD1-9CBF-716519FDFA9D.jpeg
  • 3F1AB5BF-0352-40B4-95DD-7DB7F5E6D011.jpeg
  • IMG_8445.JPG
  • 4433BBA8-57FF-4D44-8B19-10A81282B430.jpeg
  • 8F18BA11-A8D1-42EB-A74A-5A170575415C.jpeg
  • L- Chromaluxe Rouge Rebellion R-Optic Fuschia from Divine Droid
  • 7AF0D320-0C74-4A57-8DDD-970F5E6C6A85.jpeg