Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Gettin' Jiggy with January 2023 Hauls!

Now that we're heading into January and the New Year, I though it was time for our New Years haul thread! 2022 has been a year filled with beauty year, and 2023 will be the best year yet!

So excited to jump into January with you all, so now let's share our hauls!

Happy-New-Year-2023-GIFs-19.gif

Happy Birthday to all my fellow January/Capricorn/Aquarius babies!!

Re: Gettin' Jiggy with January 2023 Hauls!

@Cissy63, thank you. It'll be fun to play with all these beauties.

Great picks, @itsfi! The Fude brushes are just so pretty. And what nice GWPs from the Diptyque event! 

Thank you @quspork! Looking through the Fude Beauty site makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. 😊

Gorgeous haul @itsfi!❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl. I may have gotten a smidge carried away with the LNY collections. 😆 

Oooh I bet that candle smells so good @itsfi ! 

@Kim888, I can't believe it's taken me this long to try Diptyque Tuberose. The candle does smell good; thank you. 🙂 The scent is a smidge heady at the opening but it's not overwhelming like some tuberose scents can be, and it softens as it burns. 

@itsfi everything is so beautiful!! I can see why you had your eye on the brushes 😍

Thank you @lmaster! I'm a sucker for the designs on those brush handles. 😀 They feel so luxe too and make it all the more enjoyable to put on my face. Ha!

Oooh, so elegant @itsfi. These are beautiful items for the LNY. The brushes are very pretty too 🌸

The packaging for the LNY items are so well done,I can see why you wanted them. They are a gorgeous addition to your collection 😍 ❤️ 

Thank you @CynthieLu! 😃 I did more beauty hauling for LNY than I expected but am really happy with what I picked up. Excited to try out these fragrances and brushes.

I love your haul excitement @itsfi . Enjoy them so much! 💖 😄

@itsfi gorgeous haul the lippies, candles and brushes look so luxe and pretty. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. The LNY related offerings this year really caught my eye. 😀

What a fun class @itsfi ! Your LNY hauls are beautiful! Those darling brushes and of course the reds! 😍

@Sunnysmom, thank you; lots of goodies from LNY collections this year, most unplanned - whoops! The event was such a surprise treat and my list for Diptyque items just gets longer and longer with every visit to the store. 😆

Wow, these are all so beautiful, @itsfi! I love Dyptique Tuberose.

Thank you @curlychiquita😊 I can't believe this was the first time I've smelled Diptyque Tuberose. Excited to light it when I get home from work tonight. 

Finally saw the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter Exhilarate in stock so I had to buy it. Let me tell y’all…this highlighter is what’s up. So finely milled and smooth on my face. Oh it just has the perfect amount of shine. 

Then there were some TJ Maxx finds, the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 4, a Sephora palette and an Urban Decay gloss. Haven’t tried any by I’m excited to

440EDDAE-9CD4-4AFB-9766-2DF68C961F46.jpeg

Great haul @AznAngelLiz ! I tried Rare’s highlighter at a Sephora store and I fell in love with it. It is in my wish list and some day it will be mine!

@AznAngelLiz  So glad you obtained a Rare Beauty highlighter.  I felt it in a Sephora but they were out of so many colors.  It really is beautiful 🤩

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos253
  • Happy-New-Year-2023-GIFs-19.gif
  • HB January babies gif.jpg
  • 4D0ED16D-8B43-4706-8D3D-11B2FC2994BC.jpeg
  • 1A3106EC-F889-4CD1-9CBF-716519FDFA9D.jpeg
  • 3F1AB5BF-0352-40B4-95DD-7DB7F5E6D011.jpeg
  • IMG_8445.JPG
  • 4433BBA8-57FF-4D44-8B19-10A81282B430.jpeg
  • 8F18BA11-A8D1-42EB-A74A-5A170575415C.jpeg
  • L- Chromaluxe Rouge Rebellion R-Optic Fuschia from Divine Droid