Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Friends & Family Sale 2020 - What Will You Bring Home?๐Ÿค”

****UPDATE: If anyone is asking about the code for Rouge members for the Friends and Family sale all spots have been filled already. If you are looking for the code I would recommend you kindly ask a Sephora employee for one.****

Thank you @SportyGirly125 for addressing everyoneโ€™s questions here, you always go above and beyond with helping others navigate BIC ๐Ÿ’•

B71C0C9D-D709-4FF9-8A39-2BF9CFE8543C.gif

โ€ƒ

Time to plan (or go down a rabbit trail๐Ÿ˜‰). Whatโ€™s in your basket for the F&F sale this month? I have just a few items so far, but would love some suggestions. Canโ€™t wait to see everyoneโ€™s hauls on @fatimamummyโ€˜s Share your October Fall Hauls (2020) thread!

B5C1351C-0895-4998-866A-3D3FF1E6850A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Friends & Family Sale 2020 - What Will You Bring Home?๐Ÿค”

@WinglessOne do you have the Iridescent Flash shade? I'm curious about that one.

Here it is @rosegoldlovely .  Itโ€™s really a pretty shade and kind of medium intense fuschia. Not like At Night intensity at all however .

9F6789B2-63BD-45CF-B72F-3D0E16B81D79.jpeg

โ€ƒ

18614931-9E3F-4416-A301-CA52F85F02FD.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Mine has a lot more of the highlighter powder showing up in it unfortunately. Wish it had more of the blush color. 

@Sunnysmom 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

In my opinion, that's perfect! I didn't want something too dark or too light.

Thatโ€™s darling @rosegoldlovely ! So glad you love it! It is perfect then! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

I think I may have it @rosegoldlovely Iโ€™ll go look. 

@rosegoldlovely Nope, though I've considered buying Iridescent Flash. Here are nearly all the shades I have. I didn't include my Vivid Flush single because it's not available for purchase anymore (it was a limited release for Lunar New Year 2019). But the others I've swatched are still available. You can buy the Ghost Quad direct from Hourglass. 

UPDATED: I mislabeled 2 of the quad swatches, oops. (I swatched them out of order.)UPDATED: I mislabeled 2 of the quad swatches, oops. (I swatched them out of order.)

Brilliant Nude is so close to my skin tone, you can barely see it here. ๐Ÿ˜„ It's a Strobe blush, though, so it's quite shimmeryโ€”but not in a screaming sparkly highlighter way, just a more intense glow. Lucid Glow is also a Strobe blush. All these blushes are technically shimmers, since they all contain Hourglass's Ambient Lighting powders. But the Strobe shades have amplified shimmer. 

Ghost quad shade locations: 

Surreal Effect

Brilliant Nude

Lucid Glow

Infinite Flush

@WinglessOne thanks for helping with all of the swatches. You have a beautiful blush collection. I only have one "ol' reliable" cream blush. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Beautiful collection @WinglessOne , I love them all too. I just get so confused between the names sometimes! ๐ŸคชThink they like that. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg Iโ€™m so sorry @rosegoldlovely . I totally forgot to reply. Thx you so much @WinglessOne to come to the rescue. Yes, Hourglass blush are all liked that. Theyโ€™re quite lovely. If you havenโ€™t tried I recommend buying the palette so you can try different colors. Mine will come this weekend and I will sure report back

@blackkitty2014 I can't find it. ๐Ÿ˜“

@blackkitty2014 I love It. Great products.

Thx you @tjffc โค๏ธ

@blackkitty2014 Gorgeous haul! But you do have ND in that cart right now haha.

@Samtian Hahaha silly me.  I meant the others Natasha Denona ๐Ÿ˜‹  Seriously i am overwhelmed with too many things dropping at once

@blackkitty2014 hahaha! This one is really nice looking.

Thx you.  How are you doing @Samtian? Feel any better love?

@blackkitty2014 Oh haha found it. 

I really considered that Hourglass Blush, @blackkitty2014, but it's very close to a Dior one I own.  Just not quite the same.  The Dior palette you're getting is gorgeous!

@curlychiquita I keep pulling that Hourglass At Night blush and CT WONS blush in and out of my cart.  They are pretty similar.  Finally i decide to hold off on CT WONS.  I can get it anytime with a discount price over Net-a-Porter ๐Ÿ˜‰ But god knows i dont need another blush for the rest of my life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Excellent haul!!! @blackkitty2014 

Thx you @lmaster ๐ŸŒน

402 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • B5C1351C-0895-4998-866A-3D3FF1E6850A.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20201003-214142.png
  • 4B9D76BA-5524-4DD2-AB3A-41AEEFB98294.gif
  • FF.png
  • 12FB2C5F-3BDE-42F7-BFC4-19DE382ABA24.jpeg