Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

I've been sick the last couple of days and haven't been around the BIC much (and didn't really have the oomph to upload any pics) but this is most of what I bought over the last part of February.

20200303_163625.jpg

20200303_163608.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Great haul!!

Great haul @CookieGirl1. IGK First Class is a favorite dry shampoo for me. Hope you were able to get a lot of rest this weekend and are feeling back to your normal self!

Thank you, @itsfi.  I ALMOST picked up another IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz/ 288 mLtoday when it was on sale at Ulta but I actually already have one unused in my arsenal...and one from Ouai...and two from Amika...

So I told myself that I didn't need ANOTHER one, lol.

That’s good willpower @CookieGirl1! 👍🏼 It’ll feel good to use up what you have! 

Not gonna lie, @itsfi, I'm having a case of FOMO right now for not buying another one but you're right that it'll feel good to use what I have.  Until they're gone :(.

Great haul @CookieGirl1 ! I love the scent of the First Class Dry Shampoo, it's a good one!

Love your haul. It seems like everyone wanted to try out...

Love your haul. It seems like everyone wanted to try out the Mac blush, hope you enjoy it, I'm liking mine. Hope you also get to feeling better 🌞

I hope you feel better, @CookieGirl1!

I hope you feel better, @CookieGirl1!

Re: I hope you feel better, @CookieGirl1!

@curlychiquita @Luvstravel thanks, both of you.  I'm at least TRYING to feel better and I appreciate your encouragement :). 

I thought these treats would be the last of my hauls for February but I ordered a BeautyBio set online yesterday after seeing @gonerogue’s post about the Leap Day sale. 

Sephora - I picked up ND mini glam as a gift earlier this month and was so taken with it that I grabbed one for myself. 😉 Excited to give the Shiseido powder foundation an try once the weather warms up more. 

2.2020 haul 1.jpeg

The mini’s in the Sephora Luxe Play box will come in handy for travel. 😆 2.2020 hauls 4.jpeg

Bath & Body Works - the rose scent in this line smells so good. These lovelies, together with a rose-scented air freshener from Miniso (not pictured; it’s too cozy under the covers to go downstairs to get it from the car) were all part of my Sephora date with @gonerogue. 🛍 2.2020 hauls 2.jpeg

More Sephora and a small boutique in the city - I tested the Tower spray in store during a work trip at the beginning of February, was later enabled by @averylayne’s posts on it and and finally went for it when I was out of town this weekend. The cover for the Neogen cushion compact caught my eye and since I’m a fan of the brand, I thought “why not?!” 😉 2.2020 hauls 3.jpeg

2.2020 hauls 3.1.jpeg

The picture makes the cover look black but it’s really a lovely deep, dark navy/blue shade. 😍

@itsfi  Omg awesome haul!!! Mini glam ND is so pretty!!!

Thank you @ather! 😃 The shadows are really pretty in the ND mini glam palette. 😍

@itsfi that cushion looks so interesting! Can't wait for your thoughts! I felt the powder in store and it's so soft - it's on my list for sure !

@Kim888, sorry for the delay; got home last night and went straight for bed. Here’s the inside of the cushion:4ECA6938-E419-4F8B-80B2-C216891F48D8.jpeg

This is the first I’ve seen a cushion with a pattern in different colors; wondering how it will affect the shade. I guess I’ll find out; I plan on testing it over the next couple of weekends.

@itsfi  Wow it’s so pretty!!!

I’ve  not used a cushion with a pattern like this in it so that was part of the appeal @ather! ☺️ It’ll be interesting to see how it wears down over time. 🧐 

@itsfi  Yes it will be very interesting how it works!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!!

Wow, @itsfi, that cushion is so pretty! Have you tried it yet? 

@Kim888 @CookieGirl1, I wore the cushion this weekend and coverage-wise, it's what you would expect of a cushion - it evens skin tone but doesn't really cover up. It is thin and very lightweight. Slight oxidation which worked out well for me - I picked up the No. 21 shade. I often find cushion compacts to impart a lot of luminosity to the skin. With this particular cushion, there's a glow, but it's more subtle, softer, more natural looking. I liked it; it gives me the option of keeping a softer look or adding a highlight if I want a more glowy look.

I plan on using it a couple of different ways (i.e., by itself; as over a base; just for touching up during the day, etc.) over the next few days to see how it fares during the work week. So far, I'm pleased I picked it up. 😉  It was cooler and windy this weekend so I do want to see how it holds up when it's warm - I find that when the weather is warm, some cushions I've used before have a tendency to separate or make my pores super noticeable (and they don't really need any help with that). 

1,328 Replies
testing