Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@averylayne  I’ve heard good things about the tower spray and I have it in my cart. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!

@ather I love it! I know people complain about the scent, but it's basically Hydrochlorous Acid and some salt, so I wouldn't expect it to smell amazing.  But it does do amazing things! I got it because I picked at a pimple and ended up with an oozy scab that was red and mean, and very mad at me.  But the spray calmed it down so much, and by the next day there was new skin forming and I was able to gently rub off the scab.  So after 24 hours of using it, all I had left was a little hyperpigmentation; the pimple was gone and the skin was flat and healing.  Hydrochlorous acid is something that is commonly used in wound care products in healthcare so I knew I needed it when I first saw the product available.  I'm a chronic picker, and this just helps my skin heal.

@averylayne  I tend to pick too. Mostly on accident. My skin gets itchy because of the dry and then I itch off something and it gets angry!! I’ll definitely purchase This!!

@ather hope you love it as much as I do! 🙌🏼

@averylayne The mini sprays are so cute! Enjoy! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! Loving them so far!

@averylayne  Hooray for recycling programs and minis! 

@WinglessOne yes! Recycle, Reduce, Reuse...and then get something free for your face 💁🏻‍♀️ (and help the environment of course hehe)

The Tower 28 minis sound like a great idea, @averylayne!  My Lush store is across from my Sephora store so I often combine trips 😁

@curlychiquita oh man, that's awesome! Now they need to build an Ulta in the same vicinity and you're basically set!

Agree Mini fave sprays for on the go are so great @averylayne ! Definitely has saved my dry face a few times 

@Kim888 Agreed! The air in my office has been making my skin feel drier than normal, so having a spray with me at all times has been really nice

I like the idea of mini sprays for your purse or pocket, @averylayne - as long as no one else swipes it first:) haven’t tried anything yet from that brand and I’m definitely curious.

thanks @eshoe ! I've been seeing the Tower28 lip gloss everywhere too.  Glossy but not sticky is the word right now, so I might have to swatch it next time I'm in store.

@averylane, I love my minis for travel and those are defi...

@averylane, I love my minis for travel and those are definitely great minis!

Re: @averylane, I love my minis for travel and those are defi...

@Luvstravel same! I always get nervous when I pack full sized items in my carry-on (even if they meet TSA requirements).  I would be so devastated if they made me throw stuff out to get through security.

A small haul and new perfume for spring, Glossier You. I sampled it and it fit. Couldn't put my finger on why I liked it so much; has a warm, comfy feeling to it. After wearing it more often, I realize why I love it so much. It's like Commodity Velvet 'Light.' It has the same incense-y likeness, just restrained. The scarf was a free GWP. The packaging is a foam material with the plastic slider and oversize pink rubber band. All of which I hope to find other uses for; I like the different sensory textures they used in the packaging, very appealing.

ys.jpgYou2.jpg

@eshoe  Love your picture!! I was wondering what the red thing was. Looks interesting. I’m sure you can find a great use for it!!

@ather Thank you! It might be the perfect size to fill with the mini perfume samples. I need to work through some and it would be hard to knock this over;)

@eshoe  Such a great re purpose idea!! I keep mine in an old candle glass cup!! I knock it over all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cute haul @eshoe ♥️

1,328 Replies
testing