Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@Kim888,

The lipstick is so pretty!

❤️ Melissa

@Kim888  Great picks 

@Kim888   I'm so glad you went for PT Medium! 

Enjoy your new products, @Kim888!

Enjoy your new products, @Kim888!

Nice haul @Kim888! Enjoy all your goodies!

Awesome haul!! @Kim888 you will love the GR lippie

Lovely haul @Kim888 ! I’m late to the CosRx party but it’s next on my “ to buy “ list! Glad that you picked up the right shade of the CT Pillow Talk lipstick! ❤️

Beautiful haul @Kim888! I thought about picking up that blush shade as well - it’s such a pretty color. 💗

I spy an Alpyn Beauty product!! I’ve been eyeing a few of their things and had a few go in and out of my shopping cart on numerous occasions since they appeared on the Sephora site. I’d love to know how you like the moisturizer after you’ve had some time to try it out. 

@itsfi I have the Alpyn Beauty Hydrating Sleeping Mask with Melatonin & Wild Dandelion 2.0 oz/ 59 mL and Alpyn Beauty Melt Moisturizer with Bakuchiol and Squalane 1.7 oz/ 50 mL on the way, hopefully will be here tomorrow. Very intrigued about the scent, of course. I also couldn’t find any reviews that weren’t free product so that makes me even more curious. @Kim888 very interested to hear your thoughts!!!

@itsfi thank you! I've actually had that sample for over a week or two now (just posted all the pics at once). At first I thought it was overpriced for what it was, but now that I've used it a bit more, I'm kind of coming around. I used it in the morning which I guess was probably a questionable decision so it has a retinol alternative, but my face did feel more hydrated on the mornings I used it as compared to other days that week. 

Good info @Kim888! They have a lot of skincare products that look like they could be great! Do you think you would purchase a full size of the moisturizer? 

@itsfi I'm trying to decide! I do really want to try the herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol serum because a couple of people have been raving about that one and I don't  think I need two Bakuchiol products, but it is also nice to get it in a moisturizer 

I gotta know about the Glow @Kim888! I haven’t heard much about it since it launched so am curious how those who have had it can translate for the rest of us:)

@eshoe It's really cool - it's like a bounce-y cream product. It's a little bit like that stilla highlight from a while ago in texture where if you press a finger in, it kind of bounces back up. I feel like the market is so over saturated now, but this actually is unique and the color payoff with a brush on my cheeks this morning was really good .I'm impressed! 

Sounds pretty, @Kim888. Sounds similar to the Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter 01 Toy Alien in terms of texture🤔

@Kim888 ,

Nice February Hauls!  It's great that Pillow Talk Medium is The One for you!

thank you @tsavorite !

RE: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Re: RE: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@Blackwhiskey  Great haul!

RE: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Happy birthday @RGbrown!!

Re: RE: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@KehDee 

Thanks so much!! ❤️

1 Reply
testing